Asswipe

I roll out of bed, My feet hit the wooden floor, My fucking back hurt like hell, after six years as a Dragon and another three years as a marine, I enter the Marines when I was 18, this make me 27 year old and I'm older than mama Dragon, but Mama Know what she is doing, I'm rubbing my eyes looking around my room, I see the weapon hanging around the room, I feel so fucking tired, I'm still in the Roster for rotation for deployment, I was shipped home before Mama and the top Three Dragon was shipped oversea, I'm living with Numbnutts, He have this cabin in the wood, it's a place where some of us Dragonling's come to relax, I have a permanent room here, so is Runt too, but he like the cold more, so he only here during the winter, I'm rubbing my neck as I'm getting up, I really need to get a new bed, I'm walking down stairs to the mess, or The Kitchen, I'm not turning the light on, I hear the fire is cracking in the Living-room and I'm pull the coffee out and I hear steps behind me.

"Morning Ass" I hear Numbnutts say he is about a year older than me.

I just growl at him and he know that I'm saying morning to him and I get the Coffee going and I know that my brother will get the breakfast going, I know it's strange.

"RUNT, JAWS and KITTY CAT BREAKFAST" Numbnutts say and I'm looking at him.

"Jaws left yesterday, and Kitty Cat is outside with your Kittens" I tell him and I see him look at me.

"He need to get new bonsai tree, you know how he is" I tell him and he nod.

"Go and collect Kitty cat, he need breakfast, I know that he have been sleeping out there with the Cats" Numbnutts tells me and I walking out after I had made the coffee.

I take a deep breath as I step outside, This place it a peace of heaven, for us, it's quite and it's secluded, The Cops don't come here, and the mail box is about a mile away from the house, the only one that dare come close is a delivery man, that is a old Marine, he never served in war but he understand our way of life, I walk straight over to the barn and I hear Kitty cat talking to the cat's and I smile as I'm stepping into the barn and I see him sitting with the older kittens in his lap and the cat that just had new kittens is laying next to him, I'm smiling at him.

"Hey Asswipe have you seen them" I hear Kitty cat call out and I smile at him.

"Come on Kitty cat, Numbnutts are cooking breakfast, Come on, Have you seen Runt?" I ask and he get up and he have place his favorite cat on his shoulder and he leave the others cat there.

"No I think his sleeping, You know how he is" Kitty say and we are walking back inside and I'm looking at around.

"It's a shame that we couldn't make it up to the request Mother asked for" Kitten say and I'm looking at him I remember the text, but we were on training.

"Yeah I haven't heard anything about that, I think he failed, from what I heard he was a biker" I tell him and we step in and I see that Runt is sitting at the kitchen table and he is checking laptop and I think he is checking for the weather.

I know that Runt can take his backpack and be gone for weeks just walking thru the forest, he is Climbing, hunting and fishing. He would live over the land just for the fun of it, well This is who Runt is, he is a native Alaska, I don't know what they are called, but he love the cold, he use to call us sissy's when the snow came, and he would sit in the Snow pile eating a ice cream, it could be snow cone or a soft serve, and he would sit in his short's and without a t-shirt or in just a t-shirt, he is used to cold weather and he made us all stay with him for a winter and we learned to live in the cold, it was hard the first few days, but We all learned to live in it and get used to it.

"Kitty cat, Those cat's are suppose to stay outside" Numbnutts call out and I'm take my seat.

"I know but I love him" Kitty cat say and we take our seat.