Viking

I'm looking after My little Sister, as she driving away from the Club house. Now I have the answer why my mother left for those three years. I can't help but to smile at the result of the test, I have a sister she is ten years youngers then me, but she is still my sister even if she wasn't raised with me. I understand why Tiny was so piss off after I read what was written on the envelop. My doctor was so disrespectful against my sister. I feel happy about Tiny being my sister. I feel a hand on my shoulder as I'm looking to where the Truck was drove away, and I turning around to see Psycho and Tools standing behind me, Tools is the one that have his hand on my shoulder.

"are you okay?" Tools ask and I smirk at him as I'm thinking about my sister.

"For some strange reason I am okay" I tell him and I see Psycho looking at me.

"So she is family by blood" Tools say and I nod as he looking at me.

"He did more than Ten test to make sure that, it was correct, and they all showed each that she is my sister" I tell him and he nod as I'm turning to really looking at them.

"I think everyone is a little afraid of T right now" Tools say and I see Psycho standing with a beer in his hand and he looking at me.

"No shit, That may be a small Women but If it's true that she is Vikings sister, we should be really afraid of her" Psycho say and I glare at him.

"She is Wolfs Battle buddy too, she is going with Wolf two to three times a week to the Fire range, and she is almost there every day" Tools say and I turn to him.

"And she may be small but you don't want her standing on your Foot" I tell them and I see them looking at me.

"She even jumped on my foot" I say and I hear how Psycho start cough as if he swallow the Beer wrong and I look at him.

"She jumped on your Foot?" he ask and I nod as I remember it.

"She also turned on her heel on my foot too and let me tell you her heel are like knife edges" I tell them and Tools look at me.

"You know where she is going?" Tools ask me and I frown.

"not Really, She didn't wear her big hoody today" I tell him and I see Tools smile.

"Jackson, she only dress like that when she go to Jackson's bar" Tools say and I frown.

"Don't worry I have talked to Jackson he will call us if she get to drunk to drive home, she stay for a hour or two, enough for two or three beers, it's like she have her peace and quite place there, Jackson say that he don't play music when she is there or any games" Tools keep telling me and I nod.

"Lets get back inside I think I need to tell the others more about this" I tell them.

We are walking into the Club house and I see that Bear is talking to his father and the others are talking too and I see them turn to look at me as I'm coming in with Tools and Psycho, I grab another beer.

"Are you okay?" I hear Wolf ask and I smile at him.

"Why do you ask?" I ask and he look at me and smirk.

"Well from the look from that little buddy, gave you she would kill you" Wolf call out and I snort at that.

"Well that was the result of a visit from my Doctor that piss her off, and she took it out on me" I tell them and they are looking at me.

"You are not showing any wound at least" Ink call out and I look at him.

"no but bruise wrist, when the Envelop was open, T, wasn't happy about the many test was done" I tell them and I know that I will have bruise on my arms from her grip.