Tiny

I'm taking a deep breath and it don't smell like my room and I take a deep breath again and when I can't make sense of the scent I open my eyes and I see that I'm in a room that's not at Tools and I roll out of my bed and I'm still dressed in what I wore last night and I know that I'm at the Black soul's Mc club house and I step out off my room and I find a lot of people laying around in the Main room and I see that some of them are not dressed and I shake my head, I would have thrown them out but this is not Tools house and our rules are not applied here, so I find where Tools is sleeping and I write him a note and telling him that I have gone home, and not to worry about me. I get home and the first thing I'm doing is getting myself a cup of Coffee and I get my breakfast and once I have got something to eat I grab a shower. I get to the Garage and I clean it out and I know that I don't have to go in on Saturday or Sunday's but I do it anyway. I have a few things that I have to really do, but I clean and work out, I'm trying to keep my discipline of the Marine. I pull my weapon out and I doing my weapon cleaning and I do the House Cleaning and I leave Tools room alone and I clean the house and I make sure that I'm not leaving any hair or any other trace around the house, I don't know why I do this.

"Tiny?" I hear Tools calling and I bang my brush on the floor where I'm cleaning and I see him come in and I see Wolf are with him.

"Shit Girl are you not hangover?" Tools ask and I shake my head and I go back to scrubbing the floor and I see him look around.

"You have been cleaning the house on your Knees?" Tools ask and I nod to him and I see Wolf smile at me.

"She is a Marine, Tools what do you expect, they are taught to clean for real and she will keep doing it" Wolf tells Tools and I see them looking at me and I go back to cleaning.

"Better not let anyone see her like this" Tools say and I get of my knees and I'm getting my cleaning stuff together because I'm done and I drink some water and I get dressed in my PT-Gear and I see them looking at me.

"You heading out of a run?" Tools call and I nod and I leave the house and I know that I need to keep it up.

I still remember when I could speak and I remember when I enlisted, It was hard but I made it with Fuckers help, he had work with me for months for me to be able to scream Aye sir and No Sir, and Try to speak as little as can, My Drill instructors was informed about my Stuttering, and my speech problem and They worked hard with me when I had trouble speaking, but They didn't let me get away and I could Scream with my Squad, and then During the evening and they where helping me to do the Cadence, so I could do them too. I really want to be able to do my Cadence when I clean I can sing them in my head but I can't sing them. I'm running as long as I can keep it up the speed and I wish that I could have more people I could run with but I have no one, I'm happy that Wolf is willing to go to the Fire range with me. I just need to find a workout body. I stop running when I get to the dinner and I know that I should get use to eat that Greasy food but I don't like it, I turn around as I get ready to run back when I see That Viking is driving pass, and I smirk and I want to see if I can keep up with him so I take off running and I can't get to him but I get a idea for my work out and I will get Tools or Wolf to do this with me. I take off running back home and I know that I will have to talk on of them into it. I run up the porch and I hear my phone ringing as I'm open the door and I hurry to my phone and it's a real call and I frown I know it's one of the officer and I see Tools is there and I answer it.

"TB, We wonder if you are willing to return to Parris Island, we need you to come here for a week!" I hear the voice say and I turn to look at Tools as I have turned the phone on the Speaker phone.

"Sir, you know That Tiny have trouble speaking?" Tools say and I hear him sigh.

"I have head it got worst but TB you are needed" I hear one of my officer say I remember, from my training.