Tiny

I'm looking at the way Tools walk off I know we have been pushing him and I know that we are not really normal people around here and I really want to get back on rotation, I want to go back into the sandbox, back to fight and back to do what I do best, Fuck shit up.

"You want me to call Andersson?" Fucker say and he look at me and I nod this means that he calling Andersson for our Training about deal with being Abducted, but also extract someone who was abducted.

"We need to get your Speech straight Sister, You know that They won't accept you back until you have that straight again" Pussy say and I nod I know that I will have trouble speaking, I need to speak more but I don't want people to know.

"Psycho are you okay with being in on Dragon Training?" I hear Asshole ask and I remember that Psycho now got his tracking, device, Every Dragon have two or Three Tracking device, on our body's one of them is the pentagram or Celtic trinity knot, my Trinity knot is now hanging around Vikings neck, but that's not my only tracking, my dog-tags is my second tracking but my first and prime tracking is secret to everyone but The Dragons and Our Commanding officer.

"Yes I'm with you" Psycho say and I see Bear standing there and he is looking at us, I saw him looking at me as I was fighting with Fucker and then with Psycho.

"Good T where is your Trinity?" I hear Asshole ask and I clap my left shoulder with a closet fist twice and I see him nod.

"Fucker tell Andersson not to use the Third one on TCB as that one is not on her" Asshole call out and I see Bear still standing as he looking at us.

"You want something to Drink?" Psycho calling out to Bear and he nod as he come closer to us and We walk back inside and I pull out two bag of ice and throw it to Fucker and Psycho.

"Thank you little sis" I hear Fucker say and I place the beer on the table.

"Thank you" Bear say as he take a beer and I see them looking at me as I take a seat and I grab my beer and I drink it slowly.

"You are welcome" Psycho say as I'm doing the sign for it and I see him frown.

"You are still not speaking?" Bear ask and I reach for the notepad.

"She is not, Tiny don't like people hearing her trouble to speak, People at school made fun of her so she choose not to speak with people that she don't know that well and people are more likely to make fun of you when they don't know them" Fucker say as he drink from his beer.

"I wouldn't do that" Bear growl and I just looking at Fucker that is getting up and I know his making the call to Anderson.

"We don't know you" Asshole say as He drink from his beer and I looking at the Clock.

"Have I done anything that make you Think that" I hear Bear ask and I know that he is talking to me but I'm checking my watch because I feel hungry.

"Like we said" I hear Pussy start when I knock on the table and he look over at me and then at the Time.

"Got it boss" he say and get up and I grab the notepad and write down what I want to say.

'Maybe, maybe not, I don't make a habit of giving a weakness away, My speech problem is a weakness, They are protecting me as good as they can, They are my brothers' I write down and I slide the note to him and he nod.

"Tiny what do want us to get ready, Chicken? Beef? Or Pork?" I hear them call out and I know that beef would be good and I knock on the twice.

"Okay Beef it's, you Want to use the Grill? The Stove? Or Oven?" I hear Pussy calling out and I knock once on the table.