Numbnutts

I'm looking over at Bitch sleeping next to me and with Skyla pressing her body to Bitch body as if she know something is wrong with Bitch, I see my brother holding a hand on her neck and I see that he's checking his watch, and I raise my eyebrow asking if something is wrong, thank God for Dragonish, because we don't need to voice what's wrong and he shake his head.

"No, the Pules is normal, I don't know what made her so pale or even throw up" Asswipe say and I nod to him as I drive, I don't like not knowing.

"She is not walking when we are getting home, Lets carry her inside and you run down to the Bikers and tell them that Bitch is home" I tell him and he look at me.

"Nutts it's better if you do it, they would ask questions and you know me," my brother say and I nod to him.

"Okay but don't leave Bitch side, when I go to get her man" I tell him and he nod as he lean forward again as he check Bitch Pulse again and I see him shake the head.

I drive as fast as I can to get Mother home, I see the garage coming up and I see that one of the biker standing there and I know the sign for Home, and I hope that the Biker understand the sign, I drive up the hill and mother is not waking up and I see Asswipe get out and I pull Skyla to me and I see Asswipe, open the door and I see him get Bitch out of the Car and I allow Skyla jump out, We are still in our jump suit and I give my Brother a look.

"Don't fucking Dare undress Mother, let her Man do that, Just get her inside and lay her on the sofa" I tell him and he nod as I unlock the door and I listen but I don't hear the Bikes, meaning the Biker didn't understand the sign. Skyla walk with My brother and I take off down the hill.

Running in Jump suit and gear is something we have done before, as a Dragon we are used to jump for mission to mission or Training to training, meaning we are not always allowed to switch or take off the gear. I get down the hill quickly and I glide on my boots as I come to the tarmac, and I hurry down the road and I see that Belly is at one of the table.

"BELLY!" I yell and I see her turn her head to me and I see the surprised look.

"Is he here?" I ask and I hope I don't have to tell her who.

"They are having a Meeting, in the Club house" she say and I nod as I hurry inside.

I know that I should wait but I really need him to know something is wrong with Mother so I hurry inside to see prospect hanging around and Waiting and I walk up to the room I know we are not allowed to enter, and I Start banging on the door but I do this in Morse code, because I know Psycho is in there, meaning Psycho can tell them what's going on, first is my id-Code follow but Wrong and then mothers Id-Code, I will keep doing it until someone open or answer in the correct code, the door is pulled open and I see a bilker I never seen before.

"WHAT" He scream in my face.

"NUMBNUTTS NO" I hear Psycho scream as I'm ready to deck this fucker.

"WHO is that?" I hear someone ask as I push the biker back in the room and I see the room is full.

"That's Mother Fucker belong to Fucker" I hear someone say and I stiff up when I see him, he was the one who took Asshole's Girl I only knew from rumors.

"TCB cleared me, Don't worry" he say as soon as he see my look on him.

"Nutts what's wrong?" Bear ask and I turn to face him.

"Don't know, She is home resting, half-brother and Runt is with me, But who do you trust to help her" I ask and I see Bear get up from his chair.

"Give me five minutes and Wiz come with me" Bear say and he grab my arm as he pull me with him out of the room and out of the clubhouse and I see him look at me.