Bear

I'm looking at the Man standing outside my cell and he is not talking to me even if I'm try to get them to tell me what the Fuck I did wrong, I was just getting a Repo and I'm sitting on the Bed and I'm getting piss off.

"SIR" I hear the Guy outside of the cell say.

"Release him" I hear a voice I never heard before.

"Sir He" The MP say and I only hear their voice.

"I Don't fucking care, Release him" the Voice say and I'm looking at the man.

"Sir I can't Do" he say and I'm getting worried.

"YOU FUCKED UP" The Voice raise and I see the man start shaking.

"You of all know you don't fuck with The Fucking Dragons" The voice yelling at MP now I'm getting up on my feet's trying to see who this new man is.

"HE is not a dragon, he fucking hit a mil" the MP start to say and I hear a growl.

"You are a Fucking Army, Not a marine, Have you been Station overseas?" the Voice ask and I'm frowning.

"Yes I was station overseas" he say and I frown what is going on.

"You know Hut 18?" The voice ask and I see him take a step against the Cell where I'm at.

"I know about those Crazy" he start and I see the face of the man I have seen him before but I can't place him.

"That Man belong to One of those, Now RELEASE HIM, I have order from your superior officer, to Release him" He growl and I'm not like it.

"How do he belong to?" I hear the MP ask and I see the smirk I remember from Pussy.

"Take a fucking Guess I'm surprised that She is not down here and ripping you a new one" He say and I see him grab the Key from the MP.

"Come on, Let's Get you home" The man say and I'm not sure that I should leave my Cell.

"How Do I know it's not a trick?" I ask because I don't want to end up in Military court or Prison on military shit, Psycho said something when he joined up with the Club.

"Because I have your release paper here" he say and hand them over to me and I take and read them.

"Why was I taken I didn't even hit him?" I say and he sigh.

"Because you are not a military personal taking a Military mans property" He say and I take out the Repo list.

"but he wasn't on the list it was his girl" I say and give him the paper and he take it.

"Can I keep it?" he ask and I nod.

"I can get a new list at my Garage" I tell him and I step out off the Cell.

"You better count yourself lucky that Dragons are not kicking down doors to find him" he say as we are walking out.

"Who are you?" I ask and I see him turn to smile at me.

"Staff Sergeant Mikaelson, I work with Staff Sergeant Chad" He say and he hold out his hand to me and I shake his hand.

"Thank you for helping me" I tell him and he smile.

"it keep the Army safer to do this, A angry dragon is not a funny thing to deal with Cunt was the one to call me, Sherman warned him, and The Truck is Towed too and I Think I saw TB's Truck and I can guess she is screaming at the Officer of this poor MP and I hope that She is not alone" He say as he walking me to the Car and He open the door for me.

"I drive you home" he say as I get in the Car and I see him smile.

"Fuck I don't have my phone" I growl and I get his phone in my hand.