Viking

I'm looking at my sister leaving, I should have been allowed to go with her, but She made it clear I wasn't welcome to even escort her down to this Ball and from what I get from Psycho that this is something big, because the Dragons are not allowed to join the ball for some reason. I'm looking at Knuckles talking on the phone and somehow he manage to get my sister to forgive him.

"Knuckles a word?" I ask and I see the Girl coming on to the Parking lot and I see her hurry over to Knuckles.

"Duke" she call and I look at him and he sigh.

"Viking give me a second" Knuckles say and I see the Girls stop.

"Duke" I ask and I see her look at me and then at Knuckles.

"Oh shit I fucked up didn't I" She ask looking at Knuckles as she speak and I frown.

"No really They Call me Knuckles around here" Knuckles tells her and place a kiss on her forehead.

"Okay sorry about calling out your name like that Dragon would have beaten the shirt out of me for spilling a secret like that" she say and this make me stop she said something that I didn't know.

"You know Tiny?" I ask and I see her turn to me.

"Yeah I know that Bitch, and I know my place" She tells me and I look at Knuckles.

"T thought my girl was Assholes ex ember, but she is in truth her Twin" Knuckles say and I see her looking around.

"Where is Bitch?" She ask and I feel a frown form on my face.

"What do the word Bitch means?" She ask me and I stop and think about it.

"A Female dog" I answer with raised eyebrows.

"it Means by a Dictionary, 1, Female dog 2 a female canine generally 3, Slang A. a malicious, Unpleasant, Selfish Person, B. a Old use, A Lewd women. C, Disparaging and offensive. 4. Informal. A person especially a women" She say she is looking at me.

"Now let me ask you what do this tell you?" she ask and I frown not getting what she is playing at.

"You don't see it, okay, I'm going to call her Tiny for once, now the first time I meet Tiny, She was a Fucking Nightmare, I had done a tattoo that I was not suppose to have, because I wanted to me as alike my twin I wanted, she had it made and I wanted one but mine wasn't place in the same spot, this piss her off like hell. Now this is where The Bitch came out, She was down right mean, She would walk thru fire to protect her brothers, anyone that she see as a family, she will destroy the enemy, I have seen her eyes and she was ready to kill me" The Girl say and I stop and I start to think about what my darling have been saying and what my sister told me.

"How did you get her to forgive you?" I ask and I'm looking at them at me.

"Forgiveness is not given, it's earned, My forgiveness have been a long road, Forgiven for the tattoo was given when I was willing to allow her to burn the tattoo of me" She say and I look at her and she turn to Knuckles.

"Dragon keep this is quite and they made sure I wasn't in danger but I have to work on the trust" She tells me and I turn to Knuckles.

"I explain my reasons, and I also explain my background, but she said something that made me worried, she said that That Our blood was blended, I didn't understand it really" Knuckles say and I hear her almost choke on something.

"Holy shit I'm lucky" She say and I see Knuckles turn to her.

"You know what the that means?" Knuckles ask and I'm taking a seat with them and she looking at him.

"Let me ask a few questions," She say and I see Knuckles nod.

"You are a marine?" she ask Knuckles and he look at her.