Tools

The Prospect that was send out to buy what Tiny need to clean up and I did see how much they bought and they were joking around that there was no way that she would be able to use it all and when we all got to the garage we was meet with a note that said.

'You didn't buy enough'

We all walked in and sure enough the bottles and the cleaning rags all where moved and the Garage looked cleaner but not completely clean, the Lunch room was cleaner but still you could see the dirt and the Office where I know she spent almost a day cleaning and now it's feels better going in and finding paper in the office and we all smell coffee.

"Tools did she real use up all that?" I hear Kicker ask and I nod as we are looking in the office you can actually see the Table now, and I see that she put everything order and I kind of like it.

"You know we haven't been able to see that table since we move it in here" I hear Breaker say and I snort at that.

"Yeah, we are not going to be able to pay her enough for keeping everything together like this" I say and I'm looking at the others.

"the problem is do you think she going to talk?" I hear Viking say and I see him looking at the office.

"Viking she can't talk and she seem to not care when you got shoot" I tell him and We are all getting to work.

I know that I should try to be home early so that she won't need to cook alone today, I know that she have been up since one in the morning I call out to my brothers that they should call me if they need me, and I drive home and when I get up my street I see a bike being parked outside my house and it's Viking, I wonder why he is here, he and Breaker are the one that don't trust her and I hear Viking answer my call for Tiny and I see her signing something to Viking and I frown when I see the blood under her nose and she seem to not know and Viking tells me that she have worked herself to nose bleed in attempt to speak and I don't like it and I hear Viking telling her that he will be back tomorrow afternoon and work with her speech problem and I walk with him outside and as soon as we have close the door I grab Vikings.

"What The fuck are you playing at" I growl at him and he stop and look at me.

"Nothing" Viking growls back at me.

"You earlier today you said that you don't trust her to keep her mouth shut about what she may know" I growl at him I know that Andersson wouldn't sent a Rat to live in my house.

"I don't know her that well I just want us to keep that in mind while dealing with her, I was just going to drop up some lunch to her and when I didn't find her, I went looking for her and when I found her she was standing in the Basement trying to speak, and you didn't see the pain her face showed, and the blood start running from her nose, she looked so fucking broken" Viking tells me and I take a deep breath as I'm looking at him.

"How long do you think she have tried to speak?" I ask him and he look at me.

"I don't know but I know she was in pain, you walked just when I was asking her how she would sign my road-name, Wiz and Yours" Viking tells us and I see him pull out the notepad and I read what she have wrote to him.

"You are not pushing her anything" I growl at him and he look at me.

"Tools it's not like that, You know my speech problem" Viking tells me and I stop, I haven't thought about that, Viking had a stuttering speech for as long as I can remember, it don't really come out unless he get piss off or really drunk.

"Shit I forgot about that" I tell him and he nod.

"Yeah I worked really hard to get pass that, I really like to help her get her voice back" Vikings say and I'm looking at his hands.