Prologue

The fire burned brightly in the nearly hidden cave as three burly men stood around it. The dark and stormy night concealed the hideousness of the illegal meeting. The sky overhead unleashed all of its pent up fury as the rain pelted down in an angry manner.

The sane people stayed inside on such an ominous night, but obviously these weren't sane men.

A gust of wind made the fire dance and thus prompted the meeting between the three men. The fire light didn't highlight much, but it warmed up the tiny cave and provided warmth to the three men. They basked in its warmth, despite not even needing it.

The taller, broader and bulkier one spoke first, his voice thick and heavy. "Tonight is the night they must die. The longer they live, the less chance we have," he spoke quick and low so his voice wouldn't carry too far out.

"I agree," the shorter but not less bulkier one agreed.

The third one stood, undecided but gave a curt nod nonetheless.

A flash of lightning struck and the three men cackled and shook hands. With a scuffle around the fire they put it out and disappeared into the dark.

Tonight was decided to be a blood bath for innocents....

+++

Dedicated to this amazing person for the cover she awesomely made :) Thanks <3