Chapter Nine - Come on, Sexy.

The next morning Eddie had gone through the whole of Rick's house to try and find April something clean to wear, He walked into the bedroom with her lying in just her underwear "You so beautiful baby" He spoke placing the clothes he found in the dresser for her. "You so sexy baby"April replied in a sleepy tone as she rubbed her eyes the tattoo on her upper arm of a black and white dragon shining in the sun. This morning was the first time Eddie got to see April like this. "You never told me you had a tattoo sweetheart" Eddie spoke as he perched next to her pulling her up into his lap as he looked at the tattoo. "It's pretty baby, Let's get you dressed. It might not be safe in the house no more if they found us anyone can" Eddie spoke as he rubbed her back. He didn't understand why April was staying, the only person who knew she was there really was Max, and Max wouldn't tell the cops that and him. He wouldn't dare tell them about April, he didn't know why she didn't just get up and leave with all this starting that had only started seeing each other like 4 days ago. She could leave and be with Steve and have this big amazing life that he could give her, him never being the suspect of a murder. April smiled up at him "Thank you for the clothes" She spoke as she stood up and began to get dressed. The clothes weren't exactly the clothes April normally wore but she couldn't complain in this situation. April never once thought about leaving, she was in this with Eddie and wanted to be. The last 4 days were filled with love and romance, the two things she wanted most in life and she didn't want it to end. She grabbed a bandana and wrapped it around her unwashed hair, Eddie smirked looking at her fully dressed "I'm not going to Lie but April, You look so good" he spoke as he pulled her back into his lap holding her close with their foreheads touching. April looked up at him through her eyelashes "Come on sexy, you said we can't stay" She spoke as she got up again trying to grab everything in the house that would show that they were there before heading out to the hut outside that stored Rick's boat.

 April looked up at him through her eyelashes "Come on sexy, you said we can't stay" She spoke as she got up again trying to grab everything in the house that would show that they were there before heading out to the hut outside that stored Rick's...

Lucas woke up still in the place he had been in the past two days hearing the other jocks chatting outside "He sees all this? He sees us? He'll shit his pants an cry for Mommy. This guy's no fighter" one of them spoke, "Hope he tries something. Gives me a reason" Another spoke. "Hell, yeah" another one joined in. "Well, well, look who's decided to join" One spoke to Lucas "What are you guys doing?" Lucas asked ribbing a hand over the back of his head in confusion. "We're gearing up" One spoke, "Preparing for the hunt" Another spoke as Jason turned looking at Lucas as the other guys started packing the car with bats, wrenches basically anything hard and heavy. "Hey, man. Relax. We're not killers like Eddie. We want to talk to him" Jason spoke to Lucas as he walked over to him placing a hand on his shoulder "Get him to admit his crime." Jason added. "Yeah, a little friendly neighborhood chat" another spoke as they chuckled lightly at the comment "Hey, you didn't know Chris. If you're not up to this, you can go home. There's no judgment. You'll still be one of us, all right?" Jason spoke as he squeezed his shoulder lightly "No, I'm good. I wanna help" Lucas spoke holding a poker face as Jason smiled and nodded "All right" Jason spoke as he tapped his shoulder and walked over to the car closing the trunk. "Let's capture us a freak" Jason spoke.

April had fallen back asleep and was currently lying inside the boat with the tarp over her to try and keep her warm as well as Eddie's denim jacket. Eddie jumped up from inside the boat when he heard the sound of a car, he grabbed his broken bottle and walked over to the window. Suddenly the door swung open as Dustin, Robin, Max and Steve entered "Delivery service" Dustin spoke as he held out the 3 bags of food that they had brought for him and April. Eddie let out a deep breath "Alright, just quiet" He spoke. After everyone was made comfy inside Eddie sat eating some cereal "Are we all missing the fact of where is April?" Steve spoke knowing that was all that Max had been thinking about. "Sleeping, in the boat, she is cold" Eddie spoke as he pointed to the boat, without a second Steve took off his jacket and handed it to Eddie "But that on her, she is smaller than you so she will need it" Steve spoke he had another jacket in the car but he didn't care he just hated the idea of April freezing while now hiding in a boat garage. "So we got, uh, some good news and some bad news, how do you prefer it?" Dustin spoke as he sat on a stool next to Eddie. "Bad news first, always" Eddie spoke stuffing his face. "All right. Bad news" Dustin spoke as he took a deep breath "We tapped into the Hawkins PD dispatch with our Cerebro, and they're definitely looking for you. Also, they're, uh, pretty convinced you killed Chrissy" Dustin spoke pulling his face. "Like, 100% kind of convinced" Max added. "And the good news?" Eddie asked his face full of concern "Your name hasn't gone public yet. But if we found out about you, it's a matter of time before others do too and once that gets out, everyone and their shallow-minded mother are gonna be gunning for you." Robin spoke with a sign "Hunt the freak, right?" Eddie spoke as he looked over at April who was still sleeping as his eyes pricked with tears "Exactly" Robin replied. "Shit" Eddie groaned. "But..." Steve spoke with a half-smile. "The cops have no idea about April, She is safe, and ill make sure it stays that way" Steve spoke he could see on Eddies face all he wanted to do was to protect the slim blonde who looked as pale as snow who was sleeping in a wooden boat. "So before that happens we find Vecna, kill him and prove your innocence," Dustin spoke enthusiastically, "That's all Dustin? That's all?" Eddie asked getting slightly annoyed. "Yeah, no, that's pretty much it" Dustin smiled "Listen, Eddie, I know everything Dustin is saying sounds totally delusional, but we've actually been through this before. I mean, they have a... a few times, and... and I have once. Mine was more human-flesh-based theirs was more smoke-related but bottom like is, collectively, I really feel we got this" Robin said with a reassuring smile, "We usually rely on this girl who has superpowers. But, uh, those went bye-bye, so..." Steve spoke "So we've technically in more of the--" Robin began "Kinds.." Steve spoke. "Brainstorming phase" Max smiled. "Brainstorming," Steve repeated. "There... there's nothing to worry about." Dustin spluttered as the others shared a reassuring smile all agreeing as Eddie looked at them all in disbelief. The moment stopped when the sound of sirens wailing filled the air, "Shit" Steve whispered as he glanced at the window. "Tarp, tarp, tarp" Robin spoke as she picked it up for Eddie to climb under with April. They all ran to the window to see, they watched as cops and ambulances drive straight past, the sound caused April to wake up as she groaned rolling over and cuddling up to Eddie "Shhh Baby quiet" Eddie whispered slightly too loud causing Robin to aww making Steve cringe a little.