Chapter Forty-Three - How Did I Get You?

April had laid out about 5 different outfits. Since everything happened she wasn't so much the carefree hippie, she stood out in Hawkins in the best way but here she was scared to stand out. She wasn't ready for that, She stood staring at the clothes with no idea what to wear till Eddie appeared in the doorway in just his jeans and socks "Why the face?" Eddie spoke seeing the sadness on her face. He missed how April used to get excited to get dressed and how no matter what she wore she looked beautiful and now that happiness had gone. "Nothing... I don't know what to wear" April spoke placing her hand onto her bump her fave unchanged. "Wear what makes you happy" Eddie replied with a soft smile being genuine in his answer causing April to stare at him blankly "Eddie. Really? That's all you have to say?" April spoke her voice on the edge of anger. "Well... baby you used to throw anything on and was always every time the most beautiful in the room." He spoke stepping closer to her. Admiring her in her pregnancy glow in just her underwear. "It's different here Eddie? Can't you fucking see?" April spoke with a deep hiss the stress of everything had been getting to her and his sweet comment for some reason pushed her into frustration. "Woah. April..." Eddie spoke lifting his hands in defense being the last thing he wanted to do was upset her. "Woah. Fuck off acting as if you care" she spoke watching as he began to frown at her "April. I think you need a minute. I'll pick something for you to wear" Eddie spoke walking towards her wardrobe "No. You won't. Take your clothes and get dressed out there Eddie" April spoke pointing to the door her face turning red "April. I dont care if you're angry because you know ill be just as angry back" Eddie spoke pushing open the door of the wardrobe.

"Get fucking out" April shouted at him as she began to tear up. Eddie turned to her with a face of thunder before walking towards her, he grabbed her chin in his hand staring into her eyes "You don't talk to me like that baby. I don't talk to you like that" Eddie hissed staring into her eyes and watching as her emotions retracted "Go get some ice and have a little chew as you do and I'll get you some clothes" Eddie spoke letting his anger defuse "I don't want fucking ice" April spoke back softly but still lingering with anger. "Well, I'll do whatever you want just go have a minute please" Eddie spoke watching as she pulled away from his grip and walked into the living room. He sighed softly forcing up the clothes on the bed with a soft sigh. He wanted the fun April back, not that she wasn't fun now but he wanted Hawkins April. The real April who was so unapologetic about everything she did and he knew the way to that April was with clothes. He started to put everything away before looking at some of her favorite clothes and finding the pants he gave her in Rick's house, he picked them up and smiled knowing this was exactly what he needed and what she needed. He grabbed everything else picking her outfit down to how her hair should be and what shoes she should wear. He placed them out on the bed and quickly wrote her a little note. He pulled on just a black top and grabbed his shoes walking out into the living room seeing her curled up on the sofa with a glass of ice eating it causing him to smile at her. She grinned back with the most apologetic look before walking into the bedroom. She smiled softly stopping in her tracks and seeing the clothes he had got out for her. Luckily the pants were stretchy enough for her to fit into them still, she say down ready to pull the pants on to see Eddie's not for her.

 Luckily the pants were stretchy enough for her to fit into them still, she say down ready to pull the pants on to see Eddie's not for her

'Hi baby, I know you are reading this as I put it right in the way of your stuff. I miss April Wheeler, not that I miss you having your maiden name as I love Munson on you but I miss who she was so I wanted to tell you about her just in case I could get a little bit of her back.
I don't know if you met her but I know you would love her. I love her more than anything. She is the most beautiful woman in any room with a smile that could kill anyone. She is sweet and loving with the perfect amount of aggression. She knows when to stand up for herself even to me and the way she is with a rifle is pretty fucking badass. April loves her clothes, she looks beautiful in anything. She could wake up and put anything on and I'd still call myself the luckiest man alive. She has bags of charisma and that compensates for my lack of it. She is every mans dream a woman with supports me, a woman who brings the best out in me, and a woman willing to take me in, a messed up Munson.
What I really want to say is, that April is still April. I just want the carefree side of her back. I know she is a mummy now and is the most amazing mummy around but. I want her to realize that I have got her, she is safe with me. I will and would sacrifice everything for her. She is the reason I'm still here. That mother fucking badass that I get to call my wife carried me with a collapsed lung all the way back because she loves me. Being a mum. Moving here. Doesn't change my badass. I love you my darling April
Love you're Husband'

April knew she had changed and a lot of the time knew it wasn't for the better. Everything that happened, changed her and it wasn't a change for the better. Her eyes were pricked with tears reading what Eddie had written her, the truth. April wanted that back, she wanted who she was back and she knew she would get there. She put on the outfit he got out for her and walked to the bedroom door opening it and standing with her hands on her hips "You think I'm a badass?" April smiled as she looked at him tying his shoes. "I think you're the sexiest woman alive and everything you do is so fucking badass. I'm starting to think you're more metal than Harrington" Eddie replied standing up walking over to her wrapping his arms around her waist ad he held her tight "I love you my darling April" He spoke as he felt her fingers brush his cheeks "I'm sorry it was the..." April spoke hosting to admit it "Hormones?" Eddie replied with an evil smirk as she brushed her has against his lips with a nod. "I just have one question. How did I get you?" Eddie smirked watching as her face turned blushed "Luck Mr. Munson" April smiled as he nodded back with a grin. "I'm the luckiest then Mrs. Munson" Eddie spoke locking her lips in a kiss.