Chapter Thirty-Three - The Prettiest Little Thing

* Due to the drop of Vol 2 I have decided to bless you with this Vol 2 free chapter, the next chapter will contain Vol 2 Spoliers *

April and Eddie were staying at Steve's house enjoying their last night together before the battle, April was of course anxious and felt almost like this definitely was the end for everyone. She had a bag of stuff with her that had some clothes for Eddie as well as for herself. She was currently looking through her bag in her pj's to find what she was looking for, face masks. She turned with an Evil grin hiding the tube in her hand "Baby" she whispered as she walked towards him with a hair tie around her wrist. Eddie looked up at her sat at the end of the bed in just his boxers being met with her gin and frowned his eyes at her "What are you doing Miss evil. I see that look" He spoke with a half chuckle before noticing her hands wrapped around something "What are you holding?" He asked as she giggled running into the ensuite bathroom. "Apil" He groaned knowing that he had to follow her. He finally caught up to her just before the bathroom door grabbing a hold of her waist and pulling her to him causing what was in her hands to hit the floor. April shook her head as Eddie bent down picking it up "What even is this?" He spoke holding it up to her. "Baby we need clear skin if we are even going to half win this so just come on" She spoke turning in his grasp and walking into the bathroom. She stood in front of the mirror before suddenly sitting on the sink, in one fast swoop Eddie had picked her up and placed her down. She took the hair ties from her wrist and pulled her long thick hair into a ponytail. Running his fingers down her naked thighs once he was finished. She took the other hair tie from his fingers and pulled his hair into a ponytail "How does this even work?" Eddie spoke causing her to roll his eyes at her "Really Baby? If you have never done one of these, just wait till you see your dull dying skin after and you will Thank me" she whispered kissing his cheek lightly before grabbing the tube at her side. She squeezed it causing a light blue liquid to squirt into her hand, she coated her fingers before pressing it to his face causing him to move slightly but keeping his grip on her thighs "fuck Baby its cold" He mumbled causing April's eyes to grow big "I like that" She smirked back as she gave him the bottle now with a complete blue face. "Do me" she whispered lifting her head up exposing her jaw and her neck "Happily Baby, but you want to do this first" He spoke before laying a soft kiss on her jaw letting a shiver grow down her spine before squeezing the liquid into his hands and started to put it onto her face. He was being so careful causing a giggle to escape her lips "it's like you're tickling me ice man" she spoke looking up at him both of them laughing together as he finished April looked up at him pushing her lips into a kiss shape before feeling his lips meet hers, her palm laying at the back of his neck due to the mask still coating her fingers. Once the kiss finished he laid his head close to the ear before whispering "once you clean us up Baby, I'll do you so well". April blushed softly but due to the mask it went unnoticed, "Of course" she whispered back. It was obvious who was in charge in the bedroom and it definitely wasn't April.

* Sexual Scene *

After ten minutes of Eddie squeezing April's thighs as they talked it was time to take off the mask. April turned in the sink and turned on the tap, grabbing a flannel and coating it in warm water. She folded it before pressing it to his face removing the mask to show an almost different Eddie, a clean face with not a single pour in sight. She smirked at him once it was taken off watching as he looked in the mirror in almost shock at how this mask had completely lit him up. She began to take hers off before feeling him take the flannel from her and remove the mask from her with his tongue peaking his lips as he concentrated "you can make anything sexy" April spoke causing a soft chuckle to leave his lips "I'm sexy baby, am I?" Eddie replied watching as her face turned pink "tell me" He hissed causing her to only turn pinker she nodded back as he was confused to wipe. Once she was clean he smirked "Use your words" He spoke gripping her jaw in his hand and forcing her to meet his gaze "Yes baby" she hissed back causing them both to laugh as he picked her up from the sink and threw her over his shoulder tapping the back of her legs as if they were drums causing her to squeak and wiggle in his grasp. He dropped her onto the bed as he stepped back pulling the hair tie from his hair as the curls fell, he lifted April's head taking hers out before placing them on the dresser next to the bed. Before crawling over to her with a smirk causing her skin to feel as if he was crawling he placed his fingers on her jaw pushing her head lightly to the side before laying kisses down her neck "can you put some music on" April whispered as she looked at the jukebox on the draw on the other side of the room. April hated the idea of Steve hearing them, not because he liked her but out of respect for him letting them stay the night. Eddie nodded moving away he checked that a cassette was inside before pressing play as Dont You Want Me by The Human League began to play, he turned the music up enough that it would cover any sounds but also wasn't too loud. April smiled over at him blowing a kiss as a thank you, he crawled over to her and smirked "May I continue Baby?" Eddie spoke causing April to nod a reply, He smirked as he moved down to her legs.

Eddie began to leave kisses against April's thighs before making it to her knees, laying two love bites on both her knee caps causing her to giggle in confusion before he made it down to the top of her socks. He looped one arm under her hips lifting her bum from the bed and pulling her shorts and panties down before pushing the large top-up onto her stomach exposing her pussy and causing him to groan in excitement. He smirked up at her causing her legs to pull up to her body, he placed his hands on either side of her legs pushing them open and blowing cold air onto her causing her to whimper back "comfy baby" He spoke "Yes, thank you" April whispered back pulling the pillow under her head more. He smirked moving in front of her lopping an arm under her leg and laying his hand on her thigh pulling it open making her unable to fight her legs back as the other pushed her onto the bed with his hand as his thumb rubbed circles on the back of her leg. He smirked as he moved closer teasing her with his tongue and hearing a soft moan echo over Steve's cringy music, he smirked as his tongue licked up and down her slit before entering inside her for a moment. He pulled back reading up to her head pushing his hand that lay on her thigh into her hair and pulling her head up to look at him "You taste amazing" Eddie whispered causing her to groan as she blushed her fingers moving down brushing his shoulders before taking a hold of his hair. He chuckled deeply before moving back close licking her bud just how she wanted. How she needed. After Eddie left her near enough whimpering for more he smirked as he stood up from the bed, he pulled his boxers down exposing himself to her before taking a grip of her hair and pulling her forward as she stood up from the bed. He let go of her hair as he pulled her top of her leaving her standing completely naked in front of him other than her socks. He smirked softly as he watched her kneel down in front of him looking up at him sweetly "Arnt you just the prettiest little thing baby" Eddie spoke as she nodded back. April was a completely different person in the bedroom, she was a hardened girl who was definitely a badass but in the bedroom, she was sweet and innocent. Eddie smiled down at her as she took his member in her hand, Eddie wasn't exactly massive, he was average but in April's small thin hands he looked like the biggest thing out there. He chuckled softly as her tongue licked around his tip maintaining eye contact with him that only caused him to groan louder as he watched her, soon she took his member in his mouth and began to work her magic with her plump lips and tongue. Eddie came close to the edge as she pulled back doing to him what he had done to her, bringing her to the edge before stopping. She smirked up to him "You said you would fuck me so do it. Dare you" April hissed clearly overcome with the emotion in the room, he spun her pushing her down onto the bed leaving her bum stuck in the air and the back of her exposed thighs that were coated in love bites "Prettiest baby" he whispered in her ear as he pulled her hips up slightly before entering her as a soft echo of a moan glided across the bed, he grabbed her ass in his hand giving them a quick squeeze with his thrusts causing her head to lift up as she moaned "You're doing so good baby" He whispered as he continued to take every inch of her. April giggled to herself as she blushed "Thank you" She replied groaning again at his movement "Yiu take me so good baby" Eddie whispered as he groaned feeling all of her.