Chapter Thirty-Four - Music! We Need Music!

* Vol 2 In Chapter, Read at own risk *

April was now standing inside a tattoo area within what looked like Hawkins Lab, with Dr. Brenner tattooing Henry. "All done. Not so bad, was it? See? There's nothing to be afraid of. Is there, April?" Brenner spoke as he turned to look at her with glossed-over eyes, "Why don't you take a seat?" He spoke as his voice became distorted causing her eyes to grow wide before she ran out of the room standing in a long hallway as a distant scream echoed against the walls that sounded like a child. She stopped for a second before turning and running to where she could remember a door being "April, just stay with me. Stay with me, okay?" Steve spoke softly keeping his hands on the side of her cheeks hoping to god Eddie had some music here that she liked "Whatever you guys are doing, hurry up!" Steve shouted suddenly losing his patients. Erica heard him and ran down the trailer to Eddie's bedroom being met by everyone looking for music "Steve says you need to hurry!" Erica told them "Yeah? No shit!" Dustin shouted back looking through draws of cassette tapes "We're trying. We can't find anything." Max replied as she read through cassettes that were being passed to her "What is all this shit?" Robin shouted at Eddie in panic before looking at Nancy who was quickly looking through tapes with tears in her eyes "What are you even looking for?" Eddie spoke picking up a box of tapes that he knew had music in that April liked, he walked towards Robin and Nancy sharing the same look as Nancy. His eyes were red from holding back his tears with a whimpering chin as he tried to stay together more upset that he was here looking for music instead of there with her instead of fucking Steve. "Madonna, Blondie, Bowie, Beatles?" Max spoke knowing what music April liked, like the back of her hand "Music! We need music!" Nancy shouted suddenly losing her temper due to still having no music she liked "This is music! The music she likes" Eddie shouted back throwing the box onto the bed, April had finally got to a door that looked like an exit. Although it was boarded with wooden planks, she began to pull on them thinking she may have had the strength to pull them off but she struggled to do so "Son of a... God!" She whispered as she managed to finally pull a plank off of the door falling at her feet "April." Vecna spoke causing her to stop and turn to look at him "What are you doing? It's not time for you to leave." He added causing her to turn back and begin to try and pull more of the wooden planks down with one falling into her hands "Now that you've seen where I've been... I would like very much to show you where I am going." He continued stepping closer and close to her as she groaned trying her hardest to get the wood off just enough for her to try and fit through to get out of the door, she managed to get a third off before she pushed through and went through the door.

Yet, she found herself back in the tattoo room alone with Brenner who was clearly Vecna "Take a seat, April." He hissed as she stood looking at him in complete shock before all the lights in the room turned off leaving her in the dark. But when they turned back on she was in the chair with the thick tentacles wrapping her arms and legs tight so she couldn't get away and with every movement began to grow tighter on her till she looked up and saw I'm in the corner of the room as he began to move closer and closer to her causing her to wiggle and move more. He held himself over her causing her scared face to look up at him and dead in the eyes before she began to smirk slightly trying to hide how scared she was before he started to speak "I... want you to tell Eleven. I want you to tell her everything you see." Vecna spoke lifting his long hand over her face only causing her smirk to grow before the realization hit her, He lifted his hand causing her to gasp as she watched as he showed her what he would do to Hawkins "No!" April screamed seeing everything he wanted her to see "No!" She screamed again hearing the clock begin to chime "Tell her..." He spoke as April shook her head "No!" She screamed back "...everything." He continued as she shouted again "No!". Before she suddenly woke up gasping for air, she fell back feeling Steve's hand on the back of her neck lowering her down by her waist as she panted "Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa." Steve spoke loudly so Eddie would hear him as she continued to pant for air, he sat down holding her head for her to breath "It's okay. It's okay. It's okay." Steve spoke hearing rustling as April gasped again before Eddie fell through the hole in the roof and rushed to her side as if he hadn't just fallen onto the solid floor he scooped her up into his lap holding her head close to his neck rubbing her back "It's okay, I'm here" He spoke feeling her glance up at him as she panted "I'm here baby" He whispered back kissing the side of her head as he held her.