Chapter Fourteen - I'm Here But You Can't See Me.

"Dustin, Do you copy?" Robin spoke down the radio. "Yeah, I copy" Dustin replied his voice loud and clear from the radio Robin was holding "So, April's a genius. Vecna's first victims date back all the way to 1959, Nancy's shot in the dark was a bull's-eye." Robin continued as all three of them walked to the car. "Okay, that's totally bonkers, but I can't really talk right now," Dustin spoke in a rushed voice. "What are you doing?" Robin asked as she opened the car door, "Breaking and entering school to retrieve confidential and extremely personal files" Dustin spoke his voice even more rushed. "Can you repeat that?" Robin asked with a laugh as April's giggle ran through the radio causing Steve to grin like an idiot. "Just get your ass's over here, stat. We'll explain everything" Dustin spoke before the radio went dead, "I thought they were talking to Ms. Kelley" Nancy spoke in frustration. "We leave them alone for two hours" Robin spoke as April got into the car "Two hours? Really? its been that long? Nance, If I open the window can I have a smoke" April giggled as she closed the door pulling a cigarette out of her pocket. Max was currently standing outside of Ms. Kelley's office trying to unlock it, the key finally turned as she pushed her way inside with both Dustin and Steve behind her. "It's like a mini-watergate or something," Dustin said as he looked around, Max had pulled open the filing cabinet to see files with different students' names on them. "Hawkinsgate" Dustin spoke as if he had a lightbulb above it. "Didn't those guys get caught?" Steve spoke. "Holy shit" Max spoke as she looked at the files. "You found it?" Dustin spoke. "Yeah, and not just Chrissy's file. Fred was seeing Ms. Kelley too" Max spoke as she pulled the two files out, Max had seen April's name but ignored it. April was probably seeing Ms. Kelley for the same reason she was, Billy.

Jason opened his trunk with the other jocks behind him as he and the jocks select their weapons, Jason cleared leaves off the forest floor with his hand before drawing on the ground with a stick "So, if Sinclair's right, the freak is hiding here" He spoke as he drew an X on the ground. "We move through the woods here together, then Patrick and Andy you split up. Go around this way. Me and Sinclair, we keep going, then we flank his ass from both sides. That freak won't know what hit him" Jason spoke as Lucas nodded. "What if we find April?" Patrick asked wanting the fact that she was probably there not to be overlooked. "Well, we save her, make her safe. Whoever finds her bring her back to the car" Jason added, The four jocks began to hike through the forest, and Jason began to signal for both Patrick and Andy to split up as the two groups began to walk in different directions. Jason made it to Rick's house and kicked the door down, "Where you at freak?" Jason shouted, the jocks walked the entire house for Eddie kicking every door through with no look of where he was. "Are you sure Eddie was here?" Jason spoke flashing the touch on Lucases face. "Yeah. I'm... I'm positive" Lucas spoke hiding his face from the bright light. "Let's check around the back" Jason spoke as he began to walk "Around the back" Jason repeated as the jocks followed him outside, after the jocks left the building Lucas ran back out the front door with his torch and ran down to the school to meet the others.

Max was walking the school corridors in case she found anything before she started to hear the sound of a clock chiming, she moved her torch as she began to walk towards the sound. She turned and saw what looked like a clock stuck within one of the walls of the school with the chimes only getting louder with each step. "Max" Vecna growled.