Chapter thirteen - Bonus Scene

* Sexual Explicit Scene *

April had finally got home to Eddie they were just relaxing, smoking, and eating. Yet, life in this freezing garage wasn't exactly exciting for the couple. Eddie smirked as he pulled April over his lap, She looked up at him with her most innocent look, Eddie brushed April's hair off her neck exposing her soft skin as he looked at her "Ready for some fun baby?" Eddie spoke in a husky tone causing April to almost melt into his touch, she nodded as her lips parted slightly causing Eddie to groan before wrapping his hand around one side of her neck and laying on thick kisses that pulled her into a world of passion. Eddie nibbled ever so slightly onto her skin causing her to let out a thick wanting moan "Oh Eddie" She spoke her words finishing into a soft whimper, her fingers running up Eddie's leg as she moved her body with each kiss she received before feeling Eddie bite down softly feeling it leave his mark on her.

Eddie suddenly let go of her neck and pulled her to stand, his hands began to run down the sides of her thin body as April's fingertips ran through his thick dark curls, as she pulled ever so slightly when she felt his hands work there way around ...

Eddie suddenly let go of her neck and pulled her to stand, his hands began to run down the sides of her thin body as April's fingertips ran through his thick dark curls, as she pulled ever so slightly when she felt his hands work there way around to her ass and grabbed it tightly "Eddie" She squeaked before letting out a soft giggle and looked down at him, she smirked and pushed herself back before lifting her finger and moved it causing him to stand up and pull her close to him. April looked up at him and smiled "Eddie, don't you want to watch me?" April spoke, as soon as the words left her mouth Eddie let go and sat back down into the chair, April's fingers ran her body as she took off her clothes until she was just left in her underwear. She watched Eddie's eyes throughout the whole interaction before standing there with a smirk as her hand brushed against her tattoo "Oh baby" Eddie spoke as he stood, taking off his jacket and shirt before walking over to her, he wrapped his arms around her laying them just under her bra and pulled her close, Aprils fingers ran his chest over his tattoos before some smirked again pulling her hands up to his neck and pulling him down to meet her lips before pulling him closer in a sensual kiss. It felt like the air filled with sex and passion as the moment felt like it would last forever.

April squeaked as he pushed her back into the make-shift bed they had spent most of the day making due to the boat making them colder at night

April squeaked as he pushed her back into the make-shift bed they had spent most of the day making due to the boat making them colder at night. Eddie held her close as he leaned over her back and began to undo her bra, his lips trailing across her forehead as he pulled it undone and pushed it down her arms letting it drop to the floor. April smiled as she ran her fingertips over her now exposed chest before feeling Eddie take them into his hands, he squeezed them lightly causing a sharp moan to leave her lips "You're driving me crazy Eddie" She moaned up at him looking at him through her thick eyelashes "Come on" She whimpered up at him as she tried to grab his hand he pulled it up and placed a single finger to her lips "You will enjoy it more baby if your quiet" He whispered. April's heart began to beat at speed causing her breath to catch in her throat, Eddie kissed down from her cheek, over her neck, down to her chest before stopping before the breast. He kissed ever so gently before pushing her back causing her to fall onto the bed they had made. April gasped slightly before giggling loudly, "why did you push me?" April spoke, her hands wrapping his waist and pulling him down next to her. "Because I'm gonna fuck you, baby, give you what you deserve" He spoke as he pulled her chin up causing her to look at him "give my good girl what she needs" He added before laying a kiss on the side of her mouth. April groaned against him as she moved down pulling his pants with her and making him lay naked with the only proof she needed on the show.

April looked up at him as she took his member into her hand "so big baby" she spoke as her fingers grazed the tip causing him to let out a groan. "Tell me how bad you want me baby, everything you have ever wanted to do to me" April spoke as she moved her head down letting her tongue tease him in just the right places. "I want to fuck you, baby, leave my marks all over you. Make your legs shake and it is hard for you to talk. To hear you say my name like it's the last time I'll ever hear it. I want you to show me all of you, I want to give you the world and make you fall in. I want to see your face when I give you everything and hear every whimper of you needing me, April. I'm gonna fuck you so hard that the world will know what I've done to my baby" Eddie spoke his tone sharp and forcefully before his hand grabbed her hair pulling her up to him, inches from his face as he whispered. "I'll fuck you and claim you so no one can have you April, I'll leave you to show the world who is My girl and I can't wait to see Harrington's face when he sees my purple mark's all over you" Eddie added. April smiled at him as she wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled. "I dare you, Eddie Munson. I dare you" she whispered watching as Eddie's eyes turned dark before he pushed her down almost ripping her underwear off her in one swift motion causing her to gasp, she pushed herself into the perfect spot under her before Eddie's chuckle startled her. "If your gonna tease me, I've got to tease you too" He whispered as he let his fingertips drag up her thighs before stopping at her little flower. His fingertips dragged across her most sensitive part causing her to moan lightly "You like that baby?" Eddie asked causing her to groan at his touch.

Not even a second later Eddie had wrapped April up in his arms pulling her onto him. His hands lay at her hips as he watched her, her body moved in a way he had never seen her do before. Her head looked up at the ceiling as she moaned, her hips moved in almost circles on his member causing him to moan, his hands travelling up from her hips and resting on her chest. April moved her hands up laying them over his as she moaned at her movement yet it wasn't long before Eddie pulled her down and positioned himself over her ready to give her the fuck of her life. April smirked up at him ready for what he was about to do with her but Eddie played a trail of kisses from her jaw down her chest and to her belly button leaving small love bites along the way with each one causing a whimper to escape. Eddie wrapped one hand in April's hair and the other one under her holding her hip down, he smirked slightly before thrusting into her with each thrust he pulled her head further back causing her moans to echo louder. He began to quicken his pace feeling her legs begin to shake around him, her hands trailing his back before they dug in causing him to groan slightly. Before long the two of them were a sweaty mess both breathing heavily and groaning, Eddie thrust again as April through her head back in pleasure "I'm close baby" she whimpered which only drove Eddie to continue at the deep rough pace, he bit down on his lip as he felt her let go around him her nails digging in again. He smirked slightly as he led her hips down and followed her to her climax feeling her legs lose complete control as she began to breathe fast each breath followed by a loud moan of his name. When April began to fall back down from her climax Eddie climbed off of her pulling her into his chest "Thank you baby" Eddie spoke as he smoothed her hair laying a soft kiss on her head. "Eddie, I think... that was the... Best I've ever had" April spoke breathing still heavy as she pulled the sheet over herself. "Baby, I know that was the best I have ever had" He spoke before stealing a kiss from her pouting lips.