27;

Hiding with Seeley while we were on the edge of getting caught both gave me a heart attack and thrilled me in some way.

During the upcoming week, we'd come dangerously close to getting caught but for some miracle, we could always get away.

There was a time when Emilia questioned me about why I'd go into Seeley's room and be there with him, so I panicked and started to rant about how much he has been annoying me with his clothes being thrown around and not helping in the housework, so I went into his room to confront him.

Fortunately, Emilia has been having the same kind of thoughts and she'd let me know that Casen was just the same. So, we spent the next thirty minutes just complaining about the boys.

The second time was more embarrassing even since it was out in public. Seeley decided to give me a ride and when we got to the hotel, we still had half an hour before my shift started. He was kissing me, telling me how much he'd miss that and I just happened to be pulled over the console, into his lap. And since I was wearing a dress, it was easy for us to get down on business in the parking lot. Whenever I saw someone walking in the distance, I'd jolt up but Seeley would reassure me and distract me with his body right away.

I couldn't believe that we'd been going around in secret for a while now. I wanted to talk about it with someone but Emilia seemed like the best option for that. However, I didn't want to risk her accidentally letting it slip out of her mouth.

Truth be told, whenever I listened to either Emilia or Leigh admitting that they have had with their boyfriends in public, I'd always just shake my head at them in disbelief. Back then I couldn't imagine how were they capable of doing that so shamelessly.

Now, I understood their excitement about risky sex.

When I was in the changing room, taking my uniform in my hands, Marina walked out of the bathroom and threw her bag into her locker.

"I'm proud of you, girl."

I froze in my place and gave her a side glance. It was seven in the morning and we hadn't talked yet. What was she talking about?

"Because I'm not late?"

Marina leaned against her locker.

"For taking the chance and enjoying your time with that boy."

I felt my face pale as the colors drained from my face. When I turned back to Marina with careful eyes, she gave me a smug smile.

"You mean...?"

"Seeley, of course." She kept smiling like an idiot.

I felt anxious that she found out or somehow had seen us but a part of me was happy that it wasn't Leigh. She would have freaked out. I was sure she'd give me a whole speech about me ruining the friendship among all of us.

"How long have you known?" I asked softly and took my shirt off, unfolding my uniform.

"Since your birthday." She said and my eyes widened.

"Why didn't you say anything then?" I asked.

She shrugged and licked her teeth.

"Why would I?" She asked instead of answering. "I saw you guys going into the bathroom and by the horny look on both of your faces, I just put the two together. I'm not that old."

I rubbed my face in frustration.

"So, are you guys together or just expanding your Biology knowledge in the human body?" She teased.

"We are not together," I said and pulling my gray uniform over my head.

"I'm not blaming the guy for following you all the time like a lost puppy though." She commented as she examined my body before it was covered with my uniform. "If I had the chance to have a body like that to all myself, I wouldn't be wanting to share either."