30;

My mother has been blowing my phone up.

Not that I didn't have time to answer her calls but I just didn't feel strong enough. I came here to enjoy my time with my friends and not listen to my mother's unnecessary gabblings about her life and her boyfriend who knew better than act like a decent human being.

I was in Seeley's room while trying which dress would be more convenient for dinner in a restaurant.

I couldn't decide to wear my white or red dress.

And Seeley wasn't much of a help either.

I stood in front of Austin's bed where the dresses were placed and I stared at them. Seeley came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I suggest you wear nothing." He said and placed a kiss on my neck. I tilted my head without noticing what I've been doing.

"In public?" I chuckled as his arms tightened around me.

"Yes, you would look more than hot."

"You've become too obsessed with my body, don't you think?" I asked as he trailed kisses up to my jaw.

"It's not surprising." He answered then rested his jaw on my shoulder. "I mean, just look at you. You've always been beautiful."

My heart skipped a beat when he said 'always been beautiful. Knowing the fact that his attraction toward me didn't come out of anywhere all of a sudden and was probably there for years now just made my cheeks flush.

"I didn't know you were this flirt." I smiled as he hummed into my neck. "I like this side of you."

"Do you really have to go out tonight?" He asked. The tone in his voice made me consider my plans for tonight even twice now.

Emilia suggested that we, just the girls, went out for a girl's night and no boys could be there. That was her number-only rule.

And we didn't want to piss her off because her anger was something we didn't desire on seeing.

"You know I do."

"This is the only day I got off for the week and you're leaving?" He asked and pressed himself against me. "That's not fair."

"I couldn't say no to Em," I whined and ran my fingers through his soft hair. I could get lost in his hair for hours. Especially after sex.

"You always can. Just be brave enough."

"Brave enough to get myself killed?" I asked laughing. "No, I'd like to live... Anyway, what kind of excuse could I have used?"

Seeley grazed the top of his nose against my neck as his hands disappeared under my shirt.

"That you don't feel well." He said.

"That's too typical," I answered. "They wouldn't have believed it. I've been only sick twice in the last four years."

"Then you could have said that you were too tired."

"That would never work with Emilia." I laughed.

He stepped away and turned me around with soft eyes.

"Then you could say that you want to stay here... with me."

I could melt from his words and the tenderness in his voice. Seeley Drewitt knew how to get a woman into bed with him by only saying a simple sentence.

"I don't think they would accept that answer."

He pulled away with a frown.

"Why?"