Chapter 7: Better than the movies:

~Song Chapter: Night Changes, One Direction ~

Turns out, Cameron is not completely incapable of fun, because not only did he agree to come to the movies with us, but he also agreed to have dinner with us.

Isn't that amazing?

I had asked Christine sarcastically when she called me to 'inform' me about it and casually ask what I was wearing.

He really took it upon himself to annoy me as much as possible. Something I became sure of, when he came inside the cinema, with the green cap on his head.

It was dark outside. Why did he wear it?

The answer being to make me mad.

"Hey.", he said when he reached us.

"Hello.", Christine said and pushed her elbow on my ribs, when I didn't say anything.

"Hi.", I put my best effort to smile, "Let's go get some snacks.", I pointed at the line for the popcorn booth, "Unless Cameron brought some of those candies, he stole from children."

Christine hissed my name, but to both our surprises, Cameron snickered, "Funny. Unfortunately, I left them all at home. I'll make sure to bring some next time, though."

I couldn't help but leave a sharp laugh.

We ordered enough popcorn, nachos with cheese, and chocolate to feed an entire army and stood in line.

It was the premiere, so we had come forty minutes before to find good seats. As did any other decent marvel fan, judging from the length of the line.

"You have the tickets, right?", I asked Christine, who stood on my left.

At first, I stood next to her, leaving her in between me and Cameron, but she made up some crap about the air condition being directly above her neck and moved me, so I was standing next to Cameron.

That's my best friend, ladies, and gentlemen.

"Yeah, I have them on my phone.", she took it out of her pocket and showed me the tickets.

My eyes widen at the sight of the screenshot.

"Christine, I'm going to kill you."

"What?", she asked, in a completely innocent tone, I definitely didn't buy.

I pointed at a specific line of the picture.

Number of tickets:

Adults: 2

"You only bought two tickets."

"Shit.", she said and if I didn't know her so well, I would believe it was a mistake, "I must have accidentally canceled two instead of one. I'll deal with this."

She left for the booth that sells tickets.

Cameron and I watched her as she walked up to the lady that sold them. Seconds later, she was throwing her hands in the air, arguing. She pointed at us and kept talking to the lady, who looked shit scared of her. I swear, she seemed on the edge of crying. She tried to talk -probably to defend herself or explain something- but Christine didn't let her. At some point, I heard her yell, "Don't you believe in love?". Another employee approached them, but he soon ended up in the same state, as his co-worker. Helpless. Christine stopped with the hand gestures and spun on her heel. A huge grin on her face.

What had she done?

"So, there were no seats left, but I convinced them to let as buy one if Winter sat on Cameron."