Chapter 26: Terms and Conditions:

~Chapter Song: Brother, Kodaline~

One hours later, I was still wide awake in my room, hating life itself.

I was sitting on my bed watching the wall across me when Harry came in, holding his guitar. He looked a bit... weird. Not like himself.

He left his guitar on the floor and sat on the chair of my desk.

"Life sucks.", he said.

"Yes, it does. What happened to you?"

"Belle broke up with me.", he rubbed his eyes.

"I meant anything new". I know it sounds bad when I say it like that, but they had broken up a million times by now. It was nothing but old news.

"Ha, ha. Very funny. No, this time it's official. She and her very serious, college boyfriend, made it very clear to me."

"I'm sorry. That must have hurt. You okay?"

"Now? No. But I will be.", he covered his eyes with his hands and blew a breath, "What about you? What unfortunate wave of life brought you to this pool of miserable and pathetic people?"

"Poetic.", I said and sat on the floor next to him.

"I'm a songwriter, aren't I?", he said and took a spot on the floor, next to me.

"The family. And I am talking about the whole family. Found out about me and Cameron. Not fake dating. They think we are actually dating. Like a couple. With dates and kissing and... stuff. It was so awkward."

"How did that happen?"

"There were a few photographic evidence. A Cameron's jacket fashion show by your very own twin. An ice cream incident. Not to mention a snuggling event, that took place on the couch in the living room in front of basically everyone."

"Huh. Life is truly a fairy-tale for you, isn't it?"

"What? Are you mad?", I turned to look at him and he was angry. The angriest I've ever seen him be with me.

"Yes Winter, I am mad at you, because you have the perfect love story lying in front of your feet. The perfect partner. Someone that loves you more than anything and wants to be with you, while I have a girlfriend -sorry an ex-girlfriend- that I love, and thought loved me back, but turns out she has been lying and cheating on me from day one. So, stop thinking about your life like it's full of drama. Cause everything it's just perfect for little Winter, but you don't see it. Stop being so selfish and watch the people around you for a change."

He left for his room, from the door this time and I could hear him pushing a door to the window, so I couldn't get in.

*Next day at noon:*

I was in the car with Cameron on our way to what had turned into a tribble date with David, Christine, Mark, and Ben and I was nervous. David and Christine really wanted to make it up to us, because they promised to pay for everything.

We were going to a restaurant that was inspired by the restaurant in Riverdale.

I decided to ignore the fight with Harry. I would settle the thing with David and Christine first and then deal with Harry. He was heartbroken, but the things he said hurt me. And I couldn't help but wonder if the things he said were true.

Cameron was driving and I was sitting next to him tapping my fingers nervously on the board.

"I can hear the engines on your head working overtime. Tell me what you are feeling."