Bonus Chapter: Cameron's POV

~~~

A/N:

Hey guys!

I know it's been a while, and I promised many things, but right now I have a surprise for you. A little treat that literally just came to me, when I probably should be studying math...I present to you, movie night (Chapter 7: Better Than The Movies), but Cameron's point of view!

~~~

I didn't want to go to the movies. I didn't have time to go to the movies.

Winter was right, I never go out on school nights; it caused me too much stress. I always end up worrying about school, and not enjoying the night. But there was something, the smugness on her face when she laughed at the possibility of me going. I just wanted to prove her wrong.

Or at least that was what I said to myself.

The real reason was that I wasn't thinking.

It was happening a lot when I was around Winter lately. Forgetting. Letting my guard down. Saying the first thing that came to my mind without caring. And it was the best-damned feeling ever.

Hell, I had asked her to fake date me, just because.

I heard her laugh, and it landed right on the pit on my stomach, making me forget everything I knew.

Well, just because I stopped thinking about everything for a second, I ended up walking to the cinema, finding Winter and Christine already there.

I tucked on the baseball cup once, making sure she noticed it. Why the hell did I wear the thing? It was so old, I was afraid it would dissolve in the washing machine, but it made Winter so mad -almost as mad as she was when I called her Winter. She rolled her eyes at the sight of the cup but pretended to not notice.

"Hey.", I said to both but my eyes were only on Winter, who was trying her best not to look at me.

"Hello.", Christine said cheerfully, and when Winter didn't exchange the pleasantry, she pushed her elbow on her rips thinking I wouldn't notice.

Winter finally met my stare, and flashed me the fakest grin she could, "Hi. Let's go get some snacks. Unless Camron brought some of those candies, he stole from children."

Huh, good one.

Christine hissed Winter's name, but to everybody's surprise, instead of firing back, I took part in the joke.

"Funny. Unfortunately, I left them at home. I'll make sure to bring some next time, though."

Winter, not being able to hold it in, left out a sharp laugh, and I felt the excitement rushing through my veins. Like it was the best sound in the world, and making her laugh for even a second was the biggest win.

We took as much food as we could possibly carry and stood in line.

Christine and Winter were making small talk, but all I could focus on was her.

I had never realized how effortlessly gorgeous she was.

I mean, I knew she was hot. I had eyes -we all changed when we hit puberty. But this was more.

I hadn't noticed that smile of hers that comes out all so rarely. The shine in her eyes that overflows with passion. Her fearless face, when she is determined. Her death stare-

Speaking off, she was just giving off to Christine. I returned to the conversation trying to understand what had happened the few minutes I had zoned off.

"You only bought two tickets.", Winter muttered showing her teeth.

"Shit. I must have accidentally canceled two instead of one. I'll deal with this."