Rexreal42's Q&A pt2

Just another Q&A, hope you understand and enjoy (:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

.
.

.
.

This is going to be a bit informal and just me having a heart-to-heart with you guys. So, with the completion of the second arc and the arrival of the halfway point in the story, I find it fitting that I take some time to talk about a few things regarding the story and it's future. Firstly, I would like to thank all of you who are still reading this story and following its plot. Unfortunately, many have lost interest but that's what makes me eternally grateful to the rest of you who still tag along. I'm aware the story isn't perfect by any stretch of the imagination and some segments may seem slow, but I am damn proud of what I've written. As I write every chapter, I can't help but feel giddy about the next one because I get one step closer to a major plot point I'm excited to reveal. Imagine my excitement of having to wait several months to write this Doom Hunter Chapter! Ramblings aside, I'm thankful to all of you for your support and I don't wish to let you down.

The story

Let's start off with a statement about the story. Some of you have caught on (or at least expressed it) to Tanjiro's significance in the story. I mentioned last time that Tanjiro is also an important part of the story but I don't think I described to what degree his significance is. This story isn't just about Doomguy, and this story isn't about Tanjiro exclusively. The main focus of this story is the relationship between Tanjiro and the Doom Slayer. They are the main characters that drive the plot forward, their development influences the other as you may have seen. Some of you have pointed out how the Slayer has affected Tanjiro but take a moment to consider the opposite: how has Tanjiro affected the Slayer? The results may not seem immediate but they'll reveal themselves in due time. The first 15 chapters leading up to Akaza was all a part of the Slayer's character arc and setting up the pieces for Tanjiro's arc which took place during the next 15 chapters. Now that Tanjiro's arc is done, it's time for them both to progress together as they both continue to influence each other's change.

The future

Like I stated earlier, we're at the halfway point in the story now which leaves us with 2 arcs left. The one we're about to go into and TAG 2. Yes, I will still be covering the events of TAG 2 but things are going to be very different this time around. I won't say anything other than that.

An offer

Before I go into more detail with this segment, I would like to give a huge shoutout to Darklord331 (My co-story writer). He's helped me tremendously with the story with his awesome ideas and input. The story wouldn't be what it is right now if it wasn't for his amazing work and I definitely wouldn't have made it this far without him. Another huge shout out to thegrimmangel whose feedback is really in-depth and enlightening. These two have really kept me motivated with writing the story and I can't express my gratitude enough!