Chapter 60: Finale

.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

.
.
.

.
.

"Let's rip and tear, kid." Flynn declared while staring down the Dark Lord. Flynn stood alongside his partner, Tanjiro, who was radiating with energy which caused his armor to glow with a bright red color which had enough intensity to generate steam. Both of them had their demon slayer marks activated and they were both ready to go.

Without warning, both Slayers disappeared from their position and advanced towards the Dark Lord in unison. Davoth barely had time to react as they both smashed their fists into the deity, blowing him away, before chasing after him at full speed. They ran next to the Dark Lord's body and proceeded to bat their opponent, back and forth, between them as if they were playing table tennis with Davoth. The God expelled his energy in every direction to push the Slayers back, separating them quite a distance apart. However, Flynn immediately sprung back towards the Dark Lord.

Davoth focused on avoiding Flynn's punches, blocking and weaving out of the way of each punch thrown his way until Tanjiro appeared behind him and knocked Davoth off his feet with a low sweep kick. Flynn seized the opportunity to smash his fist into Davoth's jaw, launching him into a rock formation that got in his way. Tanjiro chased after him, zooming past the Dark Lord from underneath him before jumping up, spinning backwards, and striking the Dark Lord to the ground with a kick, all in one motion. As Davoth's body bounced off the ground, Flynn charged in to deliver one more powerful blow that caused the Dark Lord to crash into a rock formation. Tanjiro got up to assess the situation before disappearing with his partner once they silently formed their next plan of attack.

Davoth forced himself out of the rock, hovering high in the air before raising his hands and unleashing a barrage of destructive energy beams that snaked towards the two Slayers. The two partners ran together, constantly taking the lead in front of each other as they effortlessly avoided the tendrils that passed them. Once they were within range, they leapt towards the Dark Lord, who was in the air. They were side-by-side when they jumped which gave Davoth an opportunity to strike them both as he summoned upon a humongous bolt of lightning which sought to electrocute them. They twirled out of the way, mid-air, as the lightning bolt struck the ground underneath them.

Flynn dashed forward while using his wrist grappling hook to pull Tanjiro forward because the boy had no aerial maneuverability outside of the Super Shotgun. Davoth backhanded Flynn aside before shifting his attention towards Tanjiro who was flung towards him. Davoth raised his other hand towards Tanjiro in an attempt to unleash an attack, but Tanjiro's enhanced eyesight predicted Davoth's next maneuver, allowing the boy to perform a diagonal spin kick to get out of the way while simultaneously striking the Dark Lord in the side of his neck, kicking him down to ground level where both Slayers performed at their best.

Tanjiro pointed the Super Shotgun behind Davoth, firing the meat hook to pull himself in with his fist drawn back to strike the Dark Lord who stopped himself from hitting the ground. He anticipated the boy's attack, counterattacking with his own punch as their fists collided and generated a powerful shockwave. Tanjiro brushed past the Dark Lord, spinning around to face Davoth who advanced towards the boy and began relentlessly unleashing a barrage of punches and kicks. Tanjiro was able to effortlessly avoid them all, performing swift jabs that sent shockwaves through Davoth's body with each opening the God created before ultimately maneuvering himself to grab the Dark Lord by the arm, hurl the God over him, and slam him into the ground at full force.