Arc 1 Abridged

Y/n: "Sah dude, I'm sad af, and these opps on my dick for some shit I didn't do."

Chris bends the fabric of space to appear next to Y/n.

Chris: "Sup brah, I'm Chris. I'm barely even a side chard yet in this story, yet I'm still a fan favorite brah."

Y/n falls trough the ground and no clips into the living room.

Y/n: "The author doesn't want to reveal Arthur yet, let's go to school Chris."

Chris reforms from a puddle next to Y/n

Chris: "RAAAAAAAAAAAAA."

Y/n grabs the back of Chris's head and slide cancels all the way to school.

Y/n: "Yo little brah, here's this bracelet from our dead mom brah. You better not lose it or I'll have to kill you brah."

Chris morphs into the ground.

Y/n: "First day of my new life brah, I hope nothing from my past confronts me."

Y/n rotates inside the school and holds his hands to either side of his face.

Y/n: "Is that my past!?!?!?!"

Kai'sa dances to Y/n.

Kai'sa: I'm tall mommy Kai'sa, and I am in love with you but I'll never tell you that because I have crippling abandonment issues."

Y/n hugs Kai'sa.

Y/n: "I missed you tall mommy, I have crippling depression."

Kai'sa levitates with Y/n.

Kai'sa: "Don't worry I'll make the pain go away."

Kai'sa and Y/n slide canceled into Ahri and Evelynn.

Ahri: "Hi Y/n I have a very serious eating disorder and also low key resent you for abandoning me as now I have an unquenchable thirst to be liked by everyone."

Evelynn lifts Ahri away.

Evelynn: "I love you but I'll never tell you because the author said no happy endings. Also, I will always put others in front of myself because I don't deserve nice things."

Y/n glitches trough the ground and teleports back to the group.

Y/n: There is no possible way that any of you will end up having serious heartbreak because of me.

Akali watches behind the lockers, slowly getting interested in Y/n.

Michael: "Hello~ I'm a notorious piece of shit. I have Ahri wrapped Around the tip of my cock, and I'm also going to ruin your life."

Y/n glitches trough Michael and drags him to the back rooms.

Y/n: I won't ever see Michael again.

3 kidnapping's , and multiple chapters of relationship building later.

Michael: "Ohoho I've got you beat now Y/n!"

Akali hugs Y/n.

Y/n: "I have my athletic, depressed, baddie that you have a crush on, so no, I win. "

Michael tries the kill Y/n.

Y/n: "Gun!"

Y/n shoots Michael and trots over his body.

Y/n: "I'll kill you and your family then defile your corpses because I'm actually on that real mafia shit."

David runs away like a pussy.

Y/n: "Money?"

Dorian t-poses trough a wall.

Y/n: Wuh oh, I'm having a heart attack.

Dies of death.