Arc II Prologue: The Plan

Y/n PoV

Well fuck.

How the hell am I going to pull this off?

The road was bumpier than I remember.

Or maybe It was always this bumpy?

In any case, the bumpiness of the road fed my anxiety.

Akali bouncing her leg up and down only made it worse.

It's my duty, to protect.

And it's exactly what I'm going to do.

Me: "Calm down Akali. I've got a plan."

I open up a compartment in my car and pull out my revolver, before putting it into the cup holders.

Akali: "Is that a fucking gun!"

I nod my head.

With this, I should be able to intimidate whoever Michael has with him.

Me: "I'm not going to shoot if I don't have to, it's purely precautionary."

I glanced at the road, making sure I don't crash into anything.

Me: "I'm gonna get the boys together and use a couple of fear tactics."

I coughed into the back of my hand.

Me: "Since you wanted to help, you're gonna have to play the role of my girlfriend."

She looked extremely uncomfortable.

Me: "Relax, I have a reason. Micheal is a complete fucking psychopath and he's head over heels in love with you."

Akali's eyes widened.

Me: "That's why I need you there to play as my girlfriend. If he sees you with me, the guy he hates the most, he'll snap and do something stupid."

I hope she's okay with this.

Me: "From there, we use more fear tactics to scare off anyone else he has with him."

I sighed.

Me: "I've already got my boys looking out for where he might be and whose with him."

I finally reached my house, I park in the driveway.

Me: "I understand if you don't want to do it. I can pull this off without you—"

She instantly interrupted me, with a look of determination and righteous fury plastered on her face.

Akali: "I'll do whatever it takes."

She holds my hand in hers, gently squeezing as she does.

I squeeze her hand back with a nod.

Me: "Okay, get inside and freshen up. I'll take a shower and change. I need to look as intimidating as possible."

She nodded and we both got out of my car.

Let's do this shit.

Evelynn PoV

I felt incredibly satisfied with the meal. Soon after eating Ahri wanted to watch something before bed.

So Ahri and I are currently cuddling together as we watched her favorite show.

Her soft ears tucked themselves against my neck.

Her fluffy tails wrapped around me like a blanket.

All while her hands gently gripped my arm.

Ahri: "Eve?"

I pressed my chin gently against her head.