The Greatest Noxian (Ending)

This is the end readers. Man, words can't describe how much I loved and still love this book.

It's by far the best piece of literature I've ever written in terms of depth and character development.

I love the gruff, family first, Y/n. 

I love the softer, selfless, Evelynn.

I love the tomboy, somewhat tsundere, Akali.

I love the naive, sweet Ahri.

And I love the kind, caring Kai'sa.

All of them now hold a very special place in my heart. I don't think I could ever forget them.

Which is why I have been struggling to close the chapters on this book.

I've talked about most of these subjects before, the relative unpopularity of this book comparatively to my other books, my failure with consistency, and my lack of retention rate as of late.

I'm ending this book the exact same pussy ass way I ended "Just a normal guy."

The characters deserve much more than this, but I just can't keep it trucking anymore.

It's not burnout, I still love the book, I still love each and every reader that read this book and stuck by me through every chapter, but it's over.

Maybe my style of writing is outdated.

Maybe all people want is an edgy main character who gets all the girls and wins at every turn.

Maybe people want a loser, who can't catch a break.

Maybe people want a happy story with nothing but fluff.

Maybe they just want a story from someone else other than me.

All in all, it leads to the same conclusion.

I can't keep up, I can't make all of you read the story. Hell, even read this chapter.

It's the unfortunate reality.

Still I want you to know, I really love you guys, each and everyone of you.

We made it to 1.5 k followers.

My books have over a million you reads total.

I'm happy with where I'm at.

I don't have anything left to prove.

I would love to continue writing at some point.

I love the new shy male reader story I've been cooking up.

And I've got other projects I've been thinking about, which if you've been paying attention across all the books, you would know.

With all that said, here's the ending for Did You Miss Me? / The Birth of New Pop Stars / Never Perfect, Always Better / The Greatest Noxian:

Qiyana Part II

Y/n leads his group forward, Chris and Annie joining in along the way.

He tells Akali what his plan is, which is to lose a fight in front of Qiyana.

Qiyana will bugger off upon seeing that Y/n "can't fight."

Ahri overhears that and tells Evelynn, who tells Kai'sa.

All four of them unanimously agree it's a dumb plan, but as they don't have any better, they go along with it.