A Rebel and An Emperor

The sun arose, and the light from the celestial body awoke me. That warm feeling in my chest that I get when I wake up close to him rears its head.

It's too early for me to be thinking about things like that.

I shake my head slightly, as my grogginess disappears. I rub my eyes gently and stretch my arms. Satisfying pops follow along my back up to my fingertips and even down to my toes.

I bite my lip to not make a noise.

Y/n deserves to rest a bit longer.

Speaking of Y/n.

I turn my gaze to him.

His sleeping figure looked quite cute.

It felt strange to describe Y/n as cute, he's more of the 'handsome' type of guy.

Still...

I snuggled closer to his chest.

There's no other way to describe how he looks right now.

I place my hand on his cheek.

It's crazy to think about what has happened these past few days. It feels like my life has been turned upside down.

But...

If it means I get to have Y/n.

I caress his cheek gently.

I'd do it all over again.

I lean in and plant a small kiss on his lower jaw.

"I love you... Y/n."

*smooch*

"I love ya too, little rebel."

I jump back in surprise.

"You were awake!?"

He chuckled and squeezed me closer.

"Yup..."

He released me from his grasp and let out a big yawn.

His arms were outstretched popping and crackling as they reached further and further away from him.

He twists his body to the right, then to the left, and more satisfying pops follow.

He settled down and focuses on me.

"So... What do you want to do today?"

I look at him questingly as I sat up.

"What do you mean?"

He leaned back with a smile.

"Today is Saturday, this is officially the first day we can spend together with no one else to interrupt."

Huh...

I guess he's right...

We haven't had that much one-on-one time.

"I was thinking we go out today, all day, and see what Ionia has to offer an old Noxian like me. But that's just my idea."

He turns to me.