The Morning + Christmas Special!

Y/n looked oddly peaceful as he rested. His face showed a neutral smile, and an air of warmth surrounded him.

I'm glad he's sleeping well.

Evelynn bore an unusually happy smile, as she glanced down at our mutual lover.

Her hand grazed through his hair, lightly shifting and combing through the untamed mess.

Kai'sa as well looked pleased. She decided to hold his hand and was currently gently rubbing the palm of his hand in smooth circular motions.

A small smirk forms on my face as I realize I have the best spot to show affection. I snuggled my face deep on top of his slowly rising and falling chest.

I felt connected with the other girls, in a weird but wholesome way. We've all had our lives touched in one way or another by the boy, and via that link, we could all relate.

"Can we all agree he looks cute while he's asleep?" Eve asked with a small grin.

Kai'sa and I both nodded.

"Like a bunny." I chimed in.

Kai'sa pursed her lips.

"More like a fox."

She pointed at his legs, which curled around one of the strewn pillows at the base of the bed, giving him the appearance of a curled-up fox.

"Hmm... Yeah, I guess you're right—"

*FWAP*

"Yo bro, hurry up we're going to be late again..."

Chris walked into the room, his mouth going slack as he did.

Kai'sa waved to the youngest L/n.

"Hi, Chris. How did you sleep?"

He was stunned but managed to mumble out a response.

"Good..."

Evelynn tilted her head.

"Oh, my~ Are you Christopher L/n?"

Chris nodded reluctantly.

"My, my~ You've certainly grown since I've last seen you."

She rested her cheek on her hand.

"I remember when you were just a baby, oh how Y/n paraded you around—"

Chris raised his arms and backed away.

"Look, my bad for interrupting... whatever you guys are doing to my bro. Just make sure he can drive us to school in a couple of minutes."

He closed the door and with a resounding click, his retreating footsteps slowly faded.

"Is that true Eve?" I say to her, choosing to forget about Chris.

"Mhm, Y/n would carry Chris around everywhere in his house. He would show him all sorts of different objects and rooms. Like a tour guide." She commented, with a small smile.

Kai'sa, being the voice of reason, advises us to wake Y/n.

Eve and I agreed reluctantly, but before we got the chance, Y/n shot up.

He blinked for a moment, before looking around and eventually down at me.

"We should—"

"I know." He stated with a deep raspy voice.

He groaned slightly as he pushed me aside.

"Get ready, I'll be outside waiting."

He slid off the bed and approached the dresser to snatch a shirt that lay atop it. He quickly put on the shirt as he walked out.