The Past Versus The Present

Y/n's Perspective
.

10: 42

.
.
.

Fuckin hell.

My body slides to a halt as I sprint around the school hallways, earning my fair share of strange and concerned stares from the students around me.

My breath begins to run shallow as my search for Kai'sa, or any other person from back then, becomes a lengthy endeavor.

I resume dashing around, my new target being the student council. My hopes were that I could find Kai'sa there.

Okay, I take a left her and I should be—

I rub face first into someone, knocking them clean off their feat, and tripping myself. I guard my face and plant down on the floor with a loud plop.

I hear groaning from under me. The distinct sound forcing me into a state of alertness.

"Y/n?" A soft feminine voice called out to me.

My attention shifted upwards to the voice.

Kai'sa stood over me, she pushed the long locks of hair on her face aside as her eyes met mine.

I look away from her and down to the person I rammed into. A medium sized, somewhat toned blond kid.

He rubs his head as he sits up, his eyes lock on me.

After a moment his brow furrows.

"Hey man, watch where you're going."

I stood up, and apologized to the blond kid, before helping him up.

This kid...

I pull him up.

He's a boxer.

I shake my head and turn to Kai'sa, who was more than ready to rip into me for knocking the kid over.

"Y/n—"

"You can chew me out later, Kai'sa. I've got some bad news, and some really, really, bad fucking news."

Her face quickly shifts to concern.

"What's wrong?"

Her hand grabs a hold of mine.

"I'll tell you when we find the rest of our group."

I get a tap on my shoulder, and a distinct familiar voice rings out.

"Right behind you, dude."

My head twists, and gazes at Ahri, Eve, Akali and a short blonde girl.

"Oh... Great. Come with me, all of you."

Evelynn leans forward, with her arms crossed.

"What's going on, Y/n?"