Warm Body, Cold Heart

A small sigh exits my mouth as I fall flat on my bed.

I found myself tired, more than usual. The day would've been straining enough, even if it was only one date with Akali.

A full day of quality time, dinner drama, and late-night boxing found a way to kill my spirits.

I felt another wave of exhaustion hit me as I realize, I haven't spent much time with Kai'sa, and I now had to worry about Evelynn.

I was juggling, juggling three different women. Each with their own philosophies, issues, interests, and hates.

No one said being a lady's man was easy.

I chuckled to myself and sat up.

Still, I have a lot of work to do. I have a plan out dates for each of them, figure out what makes them laugh, and figure out what their individual love languages are.

I scruff up my hair before laying flat on my bed once more. I shift my body up, allowing me to sleep in the correct position.

It's awfully cold tonight.

*Creak*

I turn my head to the bedroom door.

Akali stood there, holding a pillow.

She's here, good...

Closing my eyes, I seem to successfully fool Akali into thinking I'm asleep. She sneaks over to my bed and lies down. She was surprisingly quiet, given the squeaky nature of my bed.

Not sneaky enough though.

She did her best to remain quiet as she slowly crawled her way over to my side.

*tap*

Her fingers tap softly against my arm before wrapping around with expert gentleness. Then came her legs, her muscled yet surprisingly soft legs lock around my arm.

Finally, she rested her face on my shoulder, her nose poking slightly into my arm.

Well shit, now I can't move my arm.

For a few minutes afterward, she would shift ever so slightly, readjusting herself into a more comfortable position.

Soon enough, however, her soft inhales and exhales were all I could hear, and all I could be bothered to care about.

I glance at her sleeping form.

Cute, despite her tough girl attitude and looks.

Like an angel.

I shook away those thoughts as I realized she loosened her grip on me. I thought about slipping away and staying up all night doing fuck all to change my life or situation.

I was going to follow that course of action until Akali pulled closer. Even in her sleep, she chose to cuddle closer. Now her head rested at the crook of my neck.

Her body was unfortunately on top of my arm, but it's not like I minded.

"...y/...n..."

She's calling for me.

Her hand then wraps around my other shoulder.

Seriously, this is my personal space and I did not allow you to cuddle with me.

I wrap my trapped arm around her as best I could.

You're lucky you're cute, Akali.

Her nose rubs tenderly into my neck.