𝟑𝟕.

El Hopper - 06:34am

I cross my arms and impatiently wait as Angela guzzles water from the faucet - it'd already been like 30 seconds since she's been under there so I want my turn now.

"Okay- Angela, you've had enoughh.." I roll my eyes and gently push her out of the way, and both of us giggle at the small movement. I lean my head under the faucet in attempt to lick the water into my mouth, making a wrong move and ending up choking. I immediately take my head out and continue to cough for a few seconds before losing stability and falling on the ground - I take Angela down with me by grabbing her arm.

After a few seconds, the coughing dies down and we lay in silence for a few seconds — then I hear the blonde stifle a chuckle. A cheeky smile forms on my face and laughter floods the restroom not long after.

All of a sudden, we snap our attention towards the door, a key jingling on the other side. I hurriedly get up, grab Angela's wrist and push the both of us inside of a stall. It takes me a moment to realise our positioning - Angela is sitting on the toilet and I'm hovering over her with my hand over her mouth. I meet her eyes.

She's so close...

I quickly lower my gaze to the ground and exhale quietly, placing a finger over my lips as what I assume to be the janitor walks inside. I hear a frustrated groan before the water from the faucet stops running — tempting me to laugh. Forgot about that...

I wait a few seconds before the footsteps recede — this time, the door stays open.

"Okay..." I whisper, "I think we can leave now..." I smile and salute her, planning to exit the restroom but she catches my wrist and allows her lips to meet mine, catching me off guard entirely.

I don't even realise that I'm kissing her back until my hand lowers to her shoulder, but I don't stop. Not until she wants to stop.

Angela releases the kiss after a few seconds and our eyes meet again. I can feel the drum of my thundering pulse all through my body by now.

"Angela..."

Will Byers | 07:20am

I have a little less than an hour until first period begins. I slip my blazer over my shoulders and sigh before checking my shoulder bag to make sure I have everything in there. Keys... Walkman... Wallet.

Okay... that's everything.

I flinch when the front door of the dorm room opens, and I peer over the hallway to see Mike at the entrance. I raise my brows and approach him without a second thought, sort of regretting it since I don't know what to say to him, even though talking to him eventually will be inevitable anyway.

"Mike." I beam and open my arms to him, asking for permission for him to hug me, and he accepts.

"Will." He says before releasing the hug and smiling at me. I haven't even noticed that I'm almost at his height, and that his hair is completely grown out to a mullet-like style — it suits him well, in my opinion.

Though I'll have to admit, I've had some physical changes too since he went to Derry - mom insisted that I get a haircut since she thinks I had a problem with my hair previously (even though I didn't). I don't know- that it'd always get in my eyes and crap? She didn't want me to go to a barber since she doesn't really like how they style hair in any of the locals that she's looked into — which is why my mom decided to do it herself and I still have no idea what to think about it.