Chapter 3

He couldn't sleep that night

Her eyes... her rosy pink baby lips that were inviting him to kiss the hell out of it... Her dark honey brown eyes as it screamed innocence into his throat... her cheeks painted in faint baby pink... few strands of her hair coming in front of her face... as she looked just so gorgeous in that dress. She was carefully caressing her ankle, but she was not at all carefully stealing his attention. The moon added more glow to her face, as he could see her more clearly as he froze again. He swore that he had never seen a person more beautiful than her in his life... ever. He almost smiled seeing her wide eyes as she finally felt the wind pass through her face. She looked up at his face... making an eye-contact with him... and he was drowning... drowning in her. She quickly took her dupatta and covered her head and face as only her eyes were visible. He didn't mind though, cause those eyes were now driving him crazy. She was looking down in guilt and embarrassment. She wasn't supposed to show it to anyone... she sighed internally. She stood up slowly by supporting herself with the wall. She walked out of the room... slowly. His eyes were still at the place where she was sitting holding her ankle. He couldn't forget anything. He knew that this wasn't right, but somehow and that too for the first time, his mind wasn't in control. Everything was replaying again and again as if it was a video being played in loop. Her eyes were not going out of his sight. He was mad at himself. He never let anyone take control of his mind. And her... she wasn't just taking control over his mind, she was also living on his mind now. He closed his eyes... and her face again came into his vision. Her beautiful elegance was now stirring his mind. He was confused with himself... what is happening? He wanted to know her... but he didn't like her effect on him... or did he?

He sighed before getting up from the bed after trying to keep that memory a bit far from his focus... at least for now. He wasn't someone who was going to move away from his desires... just cause he's a Mafia... or just cause it makes him weak. He didn't care about the outside world. He only cared about his empire... his members and his company. That was his empire. Him and his members were the only ruler... but a King needs a Queen. And he was going to make her his. She was beautiful, elegant, innocent, pure... lovely. Everything that he has never seen in any women around him. He closed his eyes and let the breeze pass by his face, he remembered her face. Oh how he wished he could had just freeze time and keep on looking at her. Her beauty was something... he had never seen or believed to be true. No makeup... yet no flaws... 2 beauty spots on either side of her face... her face was elegant, naturally. He looked down at his empire. He owned it. He worked hard for it. He deserved it. The second he saw her face, he knew... she was his. He deserved her. He'll work hard for her. He'll own her. Just like how she owns him now. He wanted to be hers. He was in disbelief. Never in his nightmares, he thought that he'd get attracted this strongly to something other than his weapons... and now he's attracted to someone. 

He came out of his daze as his phone rang

"Taehyung" 

He picked up the call

"Jungkook-ah"

"Hmm?"

"The accountant's daughter... I don't think it's her. Carlo-"

"Yeah... I got to know"

"So did you let her go?"

Jungkook smirked

"Hmm... for now"

Taehyung frowned from the other side

"What?"

"I'll tell you later hyung"

"Hmm... go sleep now then... it's pretty late"

"Hmm..." he said while closing his eyes... as her thoughts were again starting to cloud his mind

"Bye"

"Hmm" 

He cut the call and walked back to his room. He tried to sleep, but she wasn't allowing him. He sighed... he walked to his drawer where expensive alcohol was standing with pride cause of being in the King's room. He took one of the bottles, before chugging it down. He kept on gulping the liquid as the burning sensation on his throat was satisfying him. His hormones got pushed up as his thoughts again went back to her. Her lips came into his view as he closed his eyes... imagining his lips on hers... he started fantasizing a life. A beautiful life where only him and her were there. Her in front of him, smiling at him, wearing that dress, coming to him, wrapping her arms around his neck, pulling him closer, he felt like a puppet... and he didn't mind it. She was doing whatever she wanted and he was letting her to that. She pulled him so close that there lips were just an inch apart. Now he couldn't be the puppet. Wrapping his arms around her waist, he pulled her closer... as he smashed his lips on her. He kept on kissing her. It felt so so so so... he felt weird... he opened his eyes slowly and seeing that person he felt nothing but disgust as he smacked that person's face. 

The person landed on the floor and was holding their cheek

"What the f**k are you doing here b***h?!" he spit at the woman who slowly stood up from the floor. She wasn't ashamed at the fact that he just smacked her or anything. She still had that proud look making her look even more pathetic than she already was

Jungkook rolled his eyes seeing the person who was one of his s***s... and also an assassin. She was attracted to Jungkook. (I mean... you can't blame her hehe) 

His face was the definition of perfect. Sharp jawline, beautiful plump lips with a piercing that everyone desired to bite as they kissed him... dark black eyes held the power of his empire... his tattoos covered his masculine body as they added more desire to the women's eyes.

But right now... the woman's eyes were slowly going down in fear as she noticed the burning rage erupting inside of him.

He was obviously mad. Of course he had touched her many times... but he wasn't going to let anyone take advantage of him. No f*****g soul. He was burning in rage. He was thinking of a beauty when in reality a s**t was in her place. No he won't let that  happen. He's going to make her his in front of the world so that everyone knows that he's taken only to that beauty. He wasn't going to let anyone replace her. 

His hands grasped her neck as he slammed her against the wall

"You bloody dare huh?!" he calmly gritted his teeth.

She widened her eyes at the tight hold on her

She was struggling to breath and he wasn't going to waste any second in ending her. Taking out of his gun... he pulled the trigger as it shot straight on her right eyeball as it splattered blood. Her screams were getting louder and louder at the pain. The bullet had gone past the eye as it had hit the brain. He didn't waste any second in shooting her heart. She fell down in the next 2 seconds as she took in the last breath before she left the world and her soul escaped that corpse. 

Jungkook rolled his eyes at the disgusting yet familiar smell of the blood as he walked to shower after stepping on her bloody eye as it looked just like a small piece of wet cloth. 2 or minutes later, the maid entered slowly as she already knew the schedule of the boss. She walked in as and was not at all surprised at the sight of a bloody dead mess. She called the guards who were standing outside the room and they helped her in taking the body away.

Meanwhile

Ayezah was still regretting going to that mall yesterday. She was trying her best to accept it. But she just couldn't. Someone had seen her. Someone who she had no relation to. And that disturbed her badly.

She sighed before keeping her hands next to each other as she prayed not to meet the person... ever again.

Jungkook

"You are mine... my beauty... my elegance... my nature... my fantasy... my lie"