Chapter 20

Ayezah gulped hearing his words. Nonetheless, she got her well deserved answer, yet her heart was deceiving her by feeling some unfamiliar emotions being the driving force in this situation. She stared at him, his eyes soon gleamed in amusement, he knew that the hate she had for him would disappear very quickly, but he was caught off guard by witnessing something shining in her orbs. He frowned and intensely watched the shine grow deeper and deeper in her orbs as she maintained the eye contact.

Something twisted inside him, suddenly liking the look and he unknowingly raised his head, kissing both her eyes, she lightly gasped. Her palms on his bare chest trembling, finally coming out of her daze. She was lost. This whole day, he messed her up. She pushed him, looking away and he lightly smirked noticing the blush creeping onto her cheeks. Her ears heated up and she gulped. He's right. This is dangerous... only cause he's involved. 

Sitting up straight on the bed, she tried to ignore the unavoidable presence next to her, she tried. His smirk widened realizing her intentions, the look in her orbs previously drowning him. That look just lured him more to her. That heavenly look from the angel caught the devil right by his neck. Softly grabbing his throat, gently trying to k!ll him, but he didn't care, he couldn't. That look- F!$k!

He got up from the bed and switched on the lights startling her as she fluttered her eyelashes a little, still not daring to look over at him and get lost in another daze. Sitting silently, she gulped feeling him just stand there and not move a single muscle. 

"Look at me doll"

Her heartbeats once again picked up its pace hearing its deep tone. She gulped the lump of nervousness down her throat before gathering up her courage and raising her head a little to catch a glimpse of his shirtless figure. She immediately looked away, her flushed up cheeks adding a certain glow in his view. 

"You wouldn't like me to repeat myself darling"

Stop with the nicknames from your deep voice! A voice from within her yelled, feeling some sort of irritation forming inside her nerves. She was suddenly feeling so different. She was suddenly thinking so different. Everything was just too different. 

She nervously parted her lips, "W-Wear somethin-"

"F!$king look at me now" he growled, he wanted to see that look once again and she was just avoiding him at all costs. She flinched before jerking her head up, her eyes staying on his, this time tightly clenching her fists, she pressed her lips into a thin line, strong determination sparking inside her bl00d of not wanting to lose her senses again as she nervously kept the eye contact on.

He lowly cussed under his breath, feeling frustrated with himself in the need to see that view again. His eyes slowly dropping to her tightly clenched fists and a smirk appeared on his lips. He chuckled before raising his gaze once again to meet her eyes. 

Taking slow steps towards her, he keenly watched her as she started taking deep breaths, the eye contact long forgotten upon her gaze now on her lap, chest raising up and down in momentum and he was so f!$king amused with her sudden reactions, but he did expect this.

She gulped and his eyes fell on her throat, she let out a shaky breath and his eyes fell on her luscious lips. She nervously tugged few strands of her hair behind her hair and his eyes fell on her red ears. She stood up from the bed abruptly making him halt his steps. Standing just an inch apart from her, she gulped before stepping back... and he didn't like this.

He was about to speak when-

"D-Don't treat m-me like y-your w-wife, p-please" Her low whisper lost its own voice towards the end as she almost begged for him.