Chapter 8

Ayezah stared at him in disbelief, "N-No, y-you can't do t-this"

Jungkook clicked his tongue inside his cheek, "You don't tell me what to do and what not to"

Her eyes filled with tears finally dropped one by one as Jungkook unknowingly gulped, "M-My father w-won't allow"

He smirked at her naive mind, "I need his permission?"

"You need m-mine and I w-won't give you"

Jungkook lifted his eyebrow at her audacity, he didn't know why he was hearing her speak like this to him when he could just shut her up for life.

"And I care, yeah?"

Ayezah looked up at him, her throat all dry and hoarse from all that crying, but still she managed to let out few words, "P-Please, this i-is not right"

He rolled his eyes, "I don't do anything right"

Her breath hitched as she stared at him for few seconds before looking away.

"I'm a muslim"

"So?"

Ayezah shut her eyes, her head was still paining and she could feel herself about to faint once again.

"I c-cannot simply s-stay with you"

 "You can work"

Ayezah sighed as she slowly shook her head, "I-I meant that we d-don't have a r-r-relationship to stay together u-under one r-roof"

He sighed, "What relationship takes for you to stay with me?"

She looked up at him, her heart unknowingly pounding hardly against her chest, her fluttering eyelashes as she was forcing herself to look away, but her eyes still stayed on his, who was loving all her beautiful expressions.

She looked away suddenly as Jungkook smirked, "Tell me" she gulped hearing his deep yet husky voice as she hesitated to speak, but still did.

"M-Marriage"

A low whisper as Jungkook frowned, leaning  a bit close to her, he asked her, "What?"

She moved her head back a little, "Marriage" again that low whisper, but this time he heard it, his eyes turning blank, he could feel something beating hardly against his chest as he gulped before standing straight.

"Marriage?"

She hummed lightly, her nervous gaze and her fidgeting fingers let it out that she knows he would say no.

He scoffed, "What's so special about marriage?"

Ayezah frowned.

"A simple name tag and a ring on your finger, you're married yet your going to do the same things as you do with any stranger"

He shrugged while Ayezah's eyes widened a little, "Marriage isn't o-only about that"

He lifted his eyebrow, "Really? Then what?"

"It's about l-love"

Jungkook rolled his eyes hearing that stupid word, "Dating also involves that sometimes"

"Dating also involves secrecy sometimes"

He looked at her hearing her not stutter, "Marriage does not?"

Ayezah slightly frowned as he continued, "Live together, sleep together, f!$k together-"

Her eyes widened at how he shamelessly just said it in front of her, he noticed this and smirked, shaking his head lightly at her innocence.

"You can even have affairs, cheating and finally at the end, separation known as divorce"

"That's y-your thoughts-"

"World's thoughts"

She looked away, "My thoughts a-are different"

He lifted his eyebrow, "Go on"

She looked back at him, "I don't have to say it to you"

He smirked, "If I marry you, then?"

Her heart skipped a beat, she could feel her ears getting hot as she slightly frowned before shaking her head, "N-o-"

Jungkook stepped closer to her making her step back, but he held her wrist and pulled her to him, she almost bumped into his chest, "No one says no to Jeon Jungkook. No f!$king one."

She shut her eyes at the close proximity and also at the harsh words he was using, "This i-nvolves me"

Jungkook unknowingly smiled seeing her beautiful eyes and the curtains that covered them so beautifully.

"Then tell me, what are your thoughts?"

Ayezah slowly opened her eyes, her tears dropping as she looked at him, "M-Marriage is f-family, a new life, a-a new universe, e-everything new, y-you become parents-"

"You become parents after a one night stand as well"

Ayezah pulled her wrist from his hold, "I don't care about what others d-do. For m-me, it's s-special"

Jungkook stared at her eyes, "T-Two hours are over now"

She spoke in a low voice as Jungkook chuckled hearing her words, "So fast?"

She showed her phone to him and he nodded, he doesn't know why, he was about to take her to his mansion, hearing her words... he paused that plan... for now.

He was going to lure her into him.

Reaching her house, she was about to open the door-

"When the sun rises tomorrow, you'll have not other option, but to marry me"