Chapter 30

The presenter continued to discuss about the project. Everyone was focused on his words except for one. No one could doubt that he wasn't focused. Jungkook's head was going insan€. Her thoughts driving him to a complete different universe. He reminisced the confession he received from her last night. 

"That's all Mr. Jeon"

Jungkook nodded. Glancing at everyone around the room, he sighed before standing up. Without bothering to stay there any longer, he stepped out of the room after dismissing everyone.

Entering his cabin, he plopped down on his expensive leather chair. Leaning back on the chair, he looked up at the ceiling. Her. Only she invaded his every nerve. He didn't think these emotions... these feelings would be so complicated. But it was... why? Cause he didn't know where this was headed to. Unlike the other fantasies in novels, he was sure there was not going to be an "Happily ever after" instead there was gonna be a lot of... a hell lot of bl00dshed.

Jungkook sighed, running his hand through his hair, he rubbed his temple. He needed to see her now. Have her in his arms and kiss the f!$k out of her. She was so delicate with him that he couldn't dare to go hard with her, especially after the night at the tent. He couldn't f!$king dare. He couldn't f!$king dare but treat her with the same delicacy. 

He suddenly chuckled remembering the night she fell from the balcony. Oh! The way his heart skipped a beat, he didn't want to admit it then, but now- he cannot help it. He almost lost his breath. The way he clenched his fists tightly to stop the urge of jumping behind her. The way he found his breath right after she landed on the huge air mattress safely. She must have thought that he had taken a shower, but only he knew that he was calming every nerve of his body from that nerve wrecking scene. He had never been this afraid in his life before. After making her lie on the bed, he had to calm himself down with a c!garette. 

Shaking his head, he looked at his ring. A simple silver ring, and yet it meant so special just and only cause she gave it to him. He raised his hand and kissed the ring. A small smile embracing his lips remembering the way she confessed to him in the morning.

F!$k! She was just so f!$king alluring!

Exhaling a deep shaky breath of desperation of wanting to see her, he raised his head, his eyes caught the box lying on the couch, his lips curving upward to a smirk. His first ever fantasy of her... he wanted to experience it in reality. 

Picking his phone, he messaged Tyler, "Office"

Almost immediately a knock was heard on the door and he let him come in. Jungkook looked over to him, "Send this to the mansion"

Tyler glanced at the box and nodded, "Yes boss" bowing and he left the cabin with the box.

Jungkook smirked imagining that beautiful fantasy once again. Oh... he was going to make this night so beautiful for his wife.

Ayezah looked at the door when she heard a knock. Standing up from the bed while carrying Cherry, she opened the door. One of the maids were standing in front of her as she softly smiled at her. 

"Boss sent you a gift"

Ayezah frowned, that soft smile still embracing her lips. She took the box from her, "What is it?" The maid shrugged, "It's for you, you should open it" Ayezah bit her lower lip before nodding a little. She closed the door after the maid left and walked to the bed. 

Sitting on the mattress, she made Cherry sit beside her and placed the box in front of her. Opening it, she froze. 

11 A.M.