Chapter 10

The whole house was a mess, the outside of the house crowded with journalists waiting to get a word from the woman's side.

Her father was sitting on the couch, his nervous fingers pressing his forehead trying to calm down his headache that just kept growing as each second passed on.

Ayezah was in her room, lying on the bed, tears staining the soft mattress as she cried silently, she couldn't believe what was happening to her.

"MRS. JEON?!"

One of the journalists yelled as she shut her eyes, both her palms falling on either of her ears as she pressed her head against the pillow.

"A-Allah"

A low whisper broke out from her lips, that man-

She cried as she regretted going to the mall that day, she hates that her destiny was written to meet him- SHE HATES HIM!

She threw the pillow against the curtains hearing another journalist yell, "MRS. JEON!"

7 cars stopped in front of her house as all the journalists attention went over to them.

The door opened and stepped out the man responsible for all the commotion, Jeon Jungkook.

All the people from media crowded around him, of course their fear for this man stopping them at a rightful distance while his guards followed him as he walked towards the house. Raising his hand as everyone held their breath for a second, Tyler pressed the doorbell.

Her father flinched, hearing another doorbell as he slowly walked towards the door, expecting another journalist when his eyes widened seeing Jungkook as he almost immediately opened the door.

Only Jungkook entered, closing the door, he glanced at her father before walking straight inside the house.

Opening all the doors as he glanced in, seeing no sight of the person he wanted to see, he checks the other rooms, suddenly stopping after glancing back at one of the rooms.

Ayezah flinched hearing the door open as she slowly got up, her eyes let out their tears seeing the man responsible for all this, immediately getting up from the bed, her dupatta lying on the bed, something throbbing inside him seeing her walk to him, her hair softly swinging back with the hair, her cheeks, eyes and nose red from all that crying, face fully drowned in her tears and the morning sunlight gaping through the curtains enchanting her dark chocolate brown eyes beautifully-

F!$k! She looks too perfect!

His thoughts paused as she held his collars, "Why?! WHY?!"

His eyes unknowingly softened, all his senses not in his demon's control anymore as his hand raised, softly wiping her tears away making her squirm away from the touch before yanking his hand away, he came out of his daze, frowning while looking at his own hand that was just a second ago doing the unexpected.

"Don't touch me! Why?! Want to take a picture of this?! Huh?!"

"MRS. JEON!"

And she lost it, raising her hand and slapping him across his face.

Jungkook's face turned to the side, his all senses coming back to his demon, his eyes darkened feeling her grab his collars again, "What did I ever do to you?!"

Jungkook shut his eyes, a voice inside him telling him to immediately wipe her tears and calm her down as he frowned- That isn't Jeon Jungkook as he listened to the other voice.

Grabbing her by her waist he pulled her to him making her gasp and oh how heavenly she looked to him, those innocent orbs looking right at him in shock. Her hands on his shoulders clenching his shirt seeing his dark gaze on her.

"I saw you. More than f!$king enough for me to play such a game"

Ayezah frowned, "T-This is a game for you?"

A game called marriage, where he just addressed her as his wife in front of the whole world.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Leave this talk. Come out and let's get married now"

Ayezah gritted her teeth, "Don't you have any shame?!"

Jungkook chuckled, she was really getting on his demon's side, "Do you wanna see me shameless?"

He leaned closer making her eyes widen, she tried pushing him away but no use as he closed the door from behind.

"W-What are you-"

"Shh..." 

He looked right at her eyes, seduct!vely making her eyes filled with tears again, "I can be very shameless when I want to"

He jerked her towards him by her waist as she gasped loudly, her hand landing on his neck as he smirked, satisfied at the closeness, "Now be a good girl like you are and f!$king sign the papers"

She slowly shook her head, "N-"

"No one will enter this room as long as I'm here babydoll"

She frowned, "So sign the papers or..." 

He leaned forward making her shut her eyes, "I'll show you my shameless side right here"

Her breath hitched as her heart skipped a beat, tears spilling through the edges of her eyes, "Now come"

He dragged her out of the room, reaching the living room where her father was nervously pacing back and forth, soon paused seeing his daughter come out with him.

Jungkook slightly opened the main door, Tyler standing in front with the documents in his hand as he immediately grabbed it before shutting close the door, not wanting  anyone to lay their eyes on his woman.

Throwing the papers on the table, he looked at Ayezah, her broken figure making him look away,  "Sign"

He said as he threw his Mont Blanc pen on the table making her clench her fists, she looked up at her father, he knew that he couldn't help her, even if he would d!e for her, he will still have her.

"Sign"

He gritted his teeth as she helplessly bent down to take a hold of the pen in between her trembling fingers, the tip of the pen not even daring to touch the paper.

"I won't say it again"

A sob escaped her lips as the tip finally touched the paper, her hands shaking and trembling with complete objection to all this, she slowly signed the papers.

Jungkook immediately looked at her eyes as she finally fell on her knees.

He crouched beside her as her father's legs gave out and he fell on the couch, staring at his daughter in complete helplessness.

"Welcome to the Jeons"