Chapter 38

Jungkook glared at the scene in front of him. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. His wife was actually packing her bags. He just got out of the shower and was about to button up his shirt when this scene caught his eyes. At first he shrugged it off thinking that she was moving some clothes to the luggage, but then he saw her packing her phone's charger as well and that's when smoke started escaping his ears in rage.

She didn't even look at him as she still had a lot left to pack. Jungkook poked his inner cheek with his tongue and tugged his hands inside his pockets.

"What are you doing?" 

His nerves blurted out the question he desperately wanted the answer to. Ayezah smiled hearing him and kept on focusing on folding her clothes.

"Nothing. Just felt like visiting my parents."

Jungkook sighed in relief hearing her answer, but just then he realized that there was no need of luggage if she was just going to visit them... then-

"Luggage?"

Ayezah frowned a little but still didn't look at him and uttered few words that crashed his heart, "Obviously I'll have to stay there for 3-5 days- oh... I forgot something."

Jungkook stared at her in disbelief, watching her running to the closet to grab the thing that she almost forgot to pack. Jungkook placed his hands on either side of his waist and scoffed. Was he dreaming? 

Ayezah walked out of the closet while smiling widely and Jungkook gritted his teeth realizing that this was nowhere close to any dream, more like a nightmare.

"You don't want me to come?"

"You must be busy and it's fine, they'll understand."

"What will they understand when I'm the one who's suffering here right now?" He muttered feeling frustrated with the whole situation.

"Ayezah go some other day-"

"But I already informed them." She pouted as she focused on carefully placing her prayer mat in a separate spot.

Jungkook stopped himself from going crazy, but he soon will when she'll leave. He knows that and that's why he's losing his calm.

"I'm not busy, I will also come-"

"No need Jungkook-ah, I already told them you're not coming and besides it's just 3-5 days."

Jungkook's eyes widened in disbelief as his heart skipped a beat at the long time of separation from her, "Only?!"

Ayezah blankly nodded, "Yeah, besides Cherry also won't be here to disturb you, so you can work in peace-"

"Where is that thing going?"

"Cherry is coming with me."

Jungkook's jaw dropped at the audacity. He looked around flustered by the unbelievable defeat against a mere kitten. He cussed himself for getting her that thing. This was his last string of patience. Her husband isn't going, but her pet is?! WHERE IN THE WORLD IS THERE LOGIC IN THIS?!

"You're making me mad Ayezah."

He warned her and surprisingly..., she only just smiled and kept on packing her bags.

"Jeon Ayezah."

She shook her head lightly while giggling, "I have to go Jungkook-ah."

"What do you mean Ayezah? We just got married last night and today morning you're packing your bags?"

Ayezah halted her actions and finally she turned her gaze to meet his. Her eyes widened at the scene and she immediately looked down with rosy cheeks.

Jungkook understood what happened and even though he was mad, he couldn't help that little smirk from appearing on his lips. He glanced down at his abs that were on full display to his shy wife and chuckled.

"We just made love last night dear. You already saw everything millions of times and still you're-"

"C-Can't you h-have some s-shame?"

Jungkook glared at her, "I should be asking you that!"

He stepped closer to her and sat beside her on the floor as she was packing her bag on the floor.

"Leaving your husband? That too right after the wedding?!"

"It's not like we're married for the first time."

Jungkook gritted his teeth, "I don't f!$ki- I-I mean-"

He coughed when she glared at him and he looked away, "Still we got married yesterday and you're leaving? And that too with that thing?!"

Ayezah secretly smiled over his possessive side and cupped his cheeks while trying her best to avoid the view of his abs.

"We can video call each other every night."

Jungkook glared at her, "What about day?"

Ayezah chuckled with a frown, but nonetheless nodded, "Okay, but I won't stay for long."

Jungkook nodded, "Yeah 24 hours a day is enough for me."

Ayezah slapped his shoulder lightly, "Jungkook."

Jungkook once again glared at her, "What Jungkook? You can go, but you'll message me every single second. If you can video call me at a least ten times a day."

Jungkook patted his restless heart and nodded, "Yeah, I guess I can try to survive with those."

Ayezah stared at him in disbelief and shook her head, "You guess?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "I need you in front of me. Be glad that at least it's 10 video calls- OR!"

He yelled when an idea popped inside his smart brain, "What if you just video call me once?"

Ayezah smiled and nodded, but her smile dropped when he continued, "But that video call should last for the whole day. Inside the shower also I won't mind-"

"JEON JUNGKOOK!"

She slapped his chest making Jungkook smirk as he watched her realizing that she just hit his bare chest. He watched her gulp and wrapped his arms around her waist, leaning forward to her ear he whispered through his husky voice, "Next time I make love to you, I'll make sure that you don't leave this room for a long while."

Ayezah gasped at his words. Jungkook's smirk widened even more when feeling her heartbeats increasing against his chest and he kissed his rosy cheeks, "I won't leave you Humaira."

Jungkook glared at the thing lying peacefully on his wife's arms. Ayezah stepped forward to him and laid her head on his chest, "Take care hm? I'll call you soon."

Jungkook nodded and smiled at her, his hands holding that kitten and trying to take it from her, but she stepped back and narrowed her eyes at him, "Mom wants to meet Cherry."

Jungkook yawned and Ayezah giggled at the sight.

Ayezah was about to step outside when he hugged her from back, "Ayezah, baby, do you have to leave?"

Ayezah smiled softly, she caressed his arms that were wrapped around her and he placed a kiss on her wrapped head lovingly, "I'll miss you so much."

"I'll miss you too. Come visit whenever you want. It's your home as much as it's mine."

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Didn't you already tell them that I won't be coming?"

Ayezah awkwardly chuckled, "Words must hit your heart, you know?"

"Hm hm yeah."

 Seven hours later

"Why is her room upstairs?" He muttered while climbing the ladder. Climbing inside the balcony, he nodded to Tyler who was holding the ladder as he immediately ran away with the evidence of his arrival.

Jungkook smirked in victory seeing the balcony door connected to her room. He stepped forward and already found his heartbeats increasing as he was closer to meet her.

He knocked on the door and patiently waited for her to open. He knows that she would be scared at first since he didn't inform her of his arrival but-

The door opened and he smiled widely ready to crash into her arms when something else crashed into him.

Yes, someTHING!