Chapter 31

Pulling apart from the kiss, he looked at her, her breathless figure making him want to drown within her his whole life. Bending a bit, he carried her in his arms before walking to the bed. 

Placing her on the soft mattress, he hovered over her and she slightly flinched. Raising his hand, he cupped her cheek, remembering her words from last night, he parted his lips, "My previous hurtful words and actions still have an impact on you, right?"

Ayezah gulped, her heart was so ready to come out of her chest at the way it was slamming against her ribcage. 

Jungkook pecked her nose softly making her close her eyes, "Answer me reina"

Ayezah gripped the collars of his shirt tightly, "Y-Yes" she breathed out. He kissed her eyes, "Open your eyes, your man needs to see your glow"

Ayezah lightly smiled before opening her eyes, her smile softening noticing the beautiful emotion identified as Love overflowing through his dark orbs. 

Raising her hands from his collars, she cupped his cheeks and whispered, "You're so beautiful" Jungkook smiled, he could see himself in her orbs, the glow painting her orbs making him without a doubt seem magnificent. 

"The candles are beautiful, right?"

Ayezah giggled a little before nodding as her eyes roamed around the room. Many candles were lighting the room. 

"Mrs. Lee did it"

Jungkook nodded, "I told her to"

Ayezah looked at him, caressing his cheeks, she whispered, "Is something special today?"

"Every second is special with you, my reina" He whispered back, his deep husky voice fluttering her heart.

She tilted her head a bit, her love for this man only increasing every time he expressed his emotions like this. 

"What does that mean?"

"Queen"

Ayezah shyly smiled, "What about King for you?" 

He shook his head, bowing his head a little while still hovering above her, "Gladly be your servant, your highness"

Ayezah gasped, raising his head she cupped his face, her eyes staring at him in disbelief, "W-What were y-you doing?"

Jungkook leaned to her touch. He admired her. Everyone would love to see Jeon Jungkook, the King bowing, cause many wanted him to fall, but oh... this woman...

"Replace my previous hurtful words and actions with the memories that we're going to create tonight"

Ayezah froze, she swore that her heart skipped a beat, she was internally squealing and thanking her rab countless times for giving her this man, for writing this man in her destiny, for creating him to be made for her.

"You bowing to me also hurts Jungkook-ah" she whispered, her eyes pooling with tears and Jungkook immediately cupped her cheeks, "Your precious tears reina... don't waste it on your servant-"

She slapped his lips and glared at him, "Then, w-who's my King?"

Jungkook smirked, "Come on, can't a King name himself a servant for his wife?"

Ayezah blinked, he laughed a little and she tried to push him away, but he held her tight. Staring into her eyes, he winked.

"Don't bow though"

Jungkook placed his forehead on hers, "Why not?"

She cupped his cheek, "Cause I don't want you to"

Jungkook nodded, "Okay"