Chapter 34

Jungkook blankly stared at the couple sitting across him with his wife. The three of them talking happily and his eyes couldn't seem to leave the sight of his wide smiling woman. Her parents were shocked when Jungkook called them personally and fixed this meeting. They still found it hard to believe that their daughter's eyes were glowing unlike before. Love. They knew that it was love.

"You're happy with him?" Her mother asked her and Jungkook turned his eyes to her. His gaze holding a certain wave of rage. He knows that he hurt her at the start, but oh he couldn't imagine to the do the same at the moment. He knew the answer, he has heard it from her, he has experienced it from her.

Ayezah looked at him and he immediately turned his gaze back to her feeling her stare on him. She pressed her lips into a thin line before looking away and nodding with a small smile, "Yes ma."

The corner of Jungkook's lips curved up realizing that she was still upset about whatever happened earlier. Oh! He would love to make it up. Just let this meeting get over.

"There is another reason why I wanted to meet you both."

All three of them looked at him in confusion, including his wife. 

"I..." he looked at his wife. 

"The way we got married was wrong Jungkook-ah."

Exhaling a deep breath he looked away into thin air, this was a once in a lifetime experience, "I wanted to apologize for the way I married your daughter"

Ayezah smiled softly looking at him having a hard time to say it out loud, but this bold man still did. Her parents eyes were ready to fall down on the water, not able to imagine the fact this man- THIS MAN was apologizing to them.

He turned his gaze back to them, the nervousness vanishing into space and returned his stern cold face as he continued, "But that doesn't mean that I'll let her go."

Ayezah's smile slowly fell noticing the ray of possessiveness in the rings of his iris. She slowly gulped feeling her heartbeats pace increasing and slowly dunked her head a little feeling her cheeks getting hot while internally screaming that she wasn't going to let him go as well.

She controlled her shy smile from erupting to her lips and glanced at him before looking back to her parents, who were just as shocked as before.

Jungkook stood up from the couch, walking to his wife, her held her hand and pulled her up to stand. Looking at her he slowly muttered which was pretty audible for her parents as they grew more into a shock, "The second we reach our room, I ain't leaving"

Ayezah's eyes widened, she looked at her parents and her cheeks got dunked in red realizing that they heard his words. She pressed her lips into a thin line and looked away. Jungkook noticed it and smirked before dragging her with him to their room.

"Shall we burn the divorce papers?" Her mother asked her husband who smiled softly and nodded before looking back at Ayezah's and Jungkook's intertwined fingers.

"Looks like a fairytale"

Jungkook locked the door immediately after entering the bedroom. Ayezah flinched a little when he quickly carried her in his arms. She glared at him remembering the scene from his office earlier. 

"Why are you touching me now?"

Jungkook smiled and lifted a dark brow, "Wanted me to touch you before?"

Ayezah looked away with a faint pout visible on her lips making him chuckle, he quickly leaned in and pecked her lips. 

Ayezah wanted to smile but she controlled herself and kept her eyes away from him. Jungkook nodded and walked to the bed, softly placing her down on the mattress, he whispered, "I am sorry"

Ayezah looked at him with angry eyes, "You ignored me for two whole days"

Jungkook leaned in kissed her, she tried to resist it but ugh! No! Clenching his collars she kissed him back, both of them missed each other's touch. 

"My attention is completely yours for whole tonight princess" he spoke between the kiss.

Ayezah immediately pulled back and shook her head while panting heavily, "N-No, you won't touch me for two days"

"What?!" He unknowingly yelled in pure disbelief while she scoffed, "As if it's hard for you Mr. Jeon" Jungkook raised his eyebrows at the way she called him and smirked, "It is Mrs. Jeon" 

She glared at him, "It isn't for you"

He made her lie down on the bed and hovered over her, "It isn't, my love. It so f!$king isn't."

"I hate you"

Jungkook glared at her, "You don't"

Ayezah pouted before looking away from him. Jungkook chuckled, "I love you" she glared at him. Jungkook raised his eyebrows, "What? I said I love you every night okay?"

"And how did I seriously ignore you for two whole days madam?"

Ayezah gulped. She nervously smiled. 

"Didn't I kiss you?" Ayezah pressed her lips into a thin line before clearing her throat, "Once a day is not much for me"

Jungkook smirked, "Oh really?"

Ayezah wished she could hide herself somewhere, but no! She craved him so badly. She missed being in his arms after he came back from work. 

"Should I kiss you every second?"

Jungkook admired the blush creeping onto her cheeks, his eyes roamed around her beautiful features and he felt blessed. 

"You don't realize how many times I consider myself blessed cause of being able to stay so close to you like this"

Ayezah smiled softly, he missed his talks, his confessions. Every confession of his was different from one another.

"You looks so beautiful, my love"

Ayezah leaned forward and kissed his forehead softly hearing his lovely whispers, "I wanna sur you"

Jungkook chuckled before raising his eyebrows, "Why hun?"

"You ignored me for two days and here I'm letting you talk to me without any hesitation"

"That's your fault, sue yourself then" Jungkook shrugged

Ayezah's eyes widened, "Wah! What a sweet husband!"

Jungkook giggled before leaning in and pecking her lips. Ayezah glared at him playfully. His eyes couldn't dare to let the blooming glow on her orbs vanish into ashes as he carefully kissed her everywhere around her face. She finally broke out into a smile before chuckling and laughing feeling his kisses ticking her.

"I love you"

Ayezah giggled, "I love you too"

"I wanna love you"

Ayezah slightly frowned, "You already are?"

Jungkook shook his head slowly while still keeping the eye contact and whispered through his deep husky voice, "I wanna make love with you"