Chapter 35

Ayezah slowly opened her eyes, squinting a little she finally took in her surroundings and realized that she was back at their mansion. Looking to her side, she looked at the same balcony from where he let her fall.

She quickly looked away feeling herself shudder, a small smile embracing her lips when she remembered his words, "Replace my previous hurtful words and actions with the memories we're going to create tonight"

Last week, they made love for the second time at the cruise. The cruise journey had come to an end the other day and she already missed her parents, who were back at their home. 

Looking up at the door, she wanted to see him. Getting up from the bed, she walked to the bathroom to do her morning routine and pray before meeting her husband.

Jungkook tilted his head, his gaze holding the wave of fury beneath the dark orbs as he kept his eyes on the bl00dy figure kneeling in front of him.

"Greed is dangerous Martin"

The man barely could breathe, he wanted to lie down on the rustic ground, but he was chained to kneel instead. He knew that betraying Jeon Jungkook was like inviting the demon to enter your life while you yourself held the door open, but what could he do? Just like he said now, greed. Greed is what brought him to his knees in front of this demon.

"I gave you shelter and wealth while you planned to give me disaster and wrath"

Martin wanted to go back to time, slap his old greed filled mind and show him that there would only be negative consequences to this option. 

"B-Boss-"

"Now that's what I want to know. Who's your boss? And bl00dy bas!ard, better reply honestly, cause anyways your end is closely near. Give me the name and I'll make it less painful, or you're soul will continue to beg even after you body burns into ashes"

Martin gasped before coughing bl00d. Salty streams running down his eyes to his cheeks, stinging him as he groaned painfully while Jungkook lightly smirked at the view. At the end, even crying was forbidden after all the sins they committed.

"B-Brian"

Jungkook's smirk widened, "Good. Now shall we take a step closer to the most beautiful moment of your life?"

Martin shook his vigorously, the chain around his neck hurting him even more, but it was better than facing Jeon Jungkook's wrath. Sad for him, that there was no escape. You betray Jeon Jungkook, you owe him your life or he takes it.

Jungkook glanced at the door behind and only one person crossed his thoughts, his wife. 

"Lock the door Tyler"

Tyler immediately obeyed him while Jungkook grabbed the burning rod from one of his men and stepped forward to his prey. 

Ayezah frowned seeing the whole mansion empty. Only the men guarding the mansion from outside were present. The maids were busy preparing the lunch , but where was her husband?

Ayezah slightly pouted before roaming here and there inside the huge mansion. Her heart craving to see him. She sighed after finding the entire mansion empty. Did he go out?

Taking a turn around the corner, she gasped bumping into a hard figure. Her raising heartbeats made her smile and she immediately recognized the person. Wrapping her arms around him, she looked up.

Jungkook smiled before embracing her and placing a soft kiss on her forehead.

"Where were you?"

Jungkook chuckled at her evident pout, "Had some work love"