Chapter 27

Jungkook looked at his fingers wrapped around the burning c!garette, his eyes fluttering up to the glass window in front of him. Standing outside the balcony, leaning his back against the railing, he stared at the most beautiful view to his eyes and his world, his wife sleeping soundly. 

His lips twitching to a smile remembering her words from last night, "By loving you" he chuckled, his stare turning intense as they stayed on her soft features, bringing the c!garette closer to his lips, he exhaled the sm0ke before puffing it out, shaking his head a little he murmured, "You're inviting trouble for yourself lady"

He smirked before throwing the c!garette on the ground, crushing it under his polished shoes, he tilted his head, "The invitation was unnecessary though" he whispered through his hot breath. 

Entering the room, he picked up his coat from the couch, his eyes refusing to leave her figure. He was ready for office way earlier, but still wanted to watch her a little longer. Her peace giving him unknown pl€asure. 

He scoffed, if he knew that she'd behave like this in love, oh then he'd have proposed her with his empire at her feet. He smirked seeing her moving in sleep, her pink lips attracting him as he knowingly stepped closer to her. Bending a bit down, his face towering over hers, his smirk dropping to a soft smile feeling her soft breaths hit his skin. Leaning forward he kissed her forehead, "See you later princess"

8:00 P.M.

Ayezah was drowned in her thoughts. She had forgiven him for all the things he had done to her, of course forcing her to this marriage was the worst part, but still she decided to give him a chance. 

But her thoughts were pushing her positive side to the negative, the way he made her fall from the balcony, she shuddered still remembering the way she screamed, goosebumps arising on her skin. She couldn't forget them... he could still send shivers run down her spine.

"With one snap, I can k!ll you or save you"

Ayezah pressed her lips into a thin line, she exhaled a deep breath feeling her racing heartbeats just like that night. He was dangerous. He even warned her- but her heart had already given up by then.

Looking to her ring, she remembered the way he stared at his g¥n in their first meeting. That dark gaze still creeped her out. Sitting straight on the bed, she breathed heavily, her positive side was nowhere to be found at the moment. Her mind shutting her heart and she unwillingly remembered the way his men pointed their g¥ns at her father. She always thought about what he meant by his empire. She knew that he was a famous businessman... then this much security must be necessary... right?

She sighed, her head aching a little at the sudden whirlwind of the recent past.  The kitten on the bed inched closer to her lap, a small smile embraced her lips as she slowly patted her head. The door suddenly opened making her flinch. Looking up, she smiled seeing him, the negative side completely vanishing at an instant. 

Jungkook smiled as soon as he entered the room, his smile fading the second his eyes fell on the view in front of him. His gaze darkened staring at the kitten so close to her. Internally rolling his eyes, he bought a kitten just cause she likes it. Oh, the time when she brought her face so close to it three days ago, he felt like snapping its neck, but still controlled it and knocked on the door to bring her attention to him. And now too, she looked back at the kitten.

Licking his upper teeth, he walked to the bathroom after removing his wristwatch. 

20 minutes later

Jungkook glared seeing the kitten still on her lap, wearing white shirt and black pants he walked closer to her. She looked up and smiled at him, his steps slowing down seeing her soft features. Sitting in front of her on the bed, he held her hand, "I might throw the kitten away at this rate"