Chapter 18

Ayezah looked away from him. Jungkook tilted his head to get a clearer view of her beauty. She gulped feeling his intense stare on her as she dunked her head. Holding her chin, he raised her head and both their eyes met. The spark running through his ego and crashing his devil, shutting it down for a few seconds. He didn't want to think about anything for a moment and just went with the flow of his pure inner voice wanting to expose his true emotions to this woman. 

His hand on her chin softly tracing her cheek and cupping them before bringing her face closer to his. Ayezah's whole body stiffened and she tried to push him. 

"Don't push me doll" 

Ayezah looked up at his eyes, her heart skipped a beat seeing his jet black orbs displaying an emotion for the first time. She gulped feeling herself drowning in those emotions. Those unknown emotions controlled her and she kept her eyes on his while his were on her lips. 

He unknowingly closed his eyes the second his lips met hers. A groan wanting to escape his throat, but left muffled against the pair of her soft pillows. He pulled her even more deeper to him and she immediately pushed him back feeling her senses returning to her self the second he shut his eyes, breaking her divine daze.

He frowned feeling the cold air hit his warm body, looking up at her he gulped. This was not in his plan. This kiss was not intentional. But it wasn't a mistake. He ran his hand through his hair as he looked away from her.

She wiped her lips in disgust and he lifted his eyebrow in amusement, scoffing a little he grabbed her jaw. 

"No other woman should see whose kiss you're wiping doll. They'd kill you"

Ayezah turned her head away after pushing his hand away. The emotions his orbs held tempting her to see it once again. Jungkook rolled his eyes, grabbing her waist he made her sit straight before walking front  and sitting in front of her. 

"Hold tight doll"

Ayezah gasped realizing that he was once again going to make her dizzy. She didn't have time to get down when he immediately drove the bike across the woods. He smirked feeling her arms wrap around his waist tightly. She shut her eyes and leaned her head against his chest. She screamed as he increased the speed immensely and her hold tightened around his waist. His one hand going to her arm and caressing them making her shiver in the cold. Grabbing her right hand, he lifted it. 

Her stiff arm refusing to follow him, but his strength made her disobey her true intention and he made her own hand trail across his chest. Her breath hitching and heart skipping a beat. Not only hers, but his as well and he unknowingly increased the speed even more. She dunked her head more into his back. 

Ayezah could feel his heartbeats thumping hardly inside his chest making her stomach tingle

The bike stopped and she gasped deeply. 

Her eyes wide open with tears itching to fall, but holding onto her eyelashes to finally take a calm breath. Her arms numb from all the stiffness as she just simply rested her whole body against his back. Jungkook smirked before removing his arms from him. Turning around he carried her in bridal style, her arms falling on either of her side while blankly looking up at him with tears streaming down her face. 

His arrogant smirk adding more irritation to her frustration and she immediately held his collars. Jungkook's steps halting on the sudden movement. Looking down at his wife, who was glaring at him with fire shooting straight into his eyes. 

"What is wrong w-with you, huh?"

Jungkook lifted his eyebrow, her tone not sitting right with him, "You m-married me, for what? To h-hurt me?"

Jungkook continued walking, the sun rising and the light adding elegance to her dark chocolate brown eyes, his eyes still on hers, both their orbs displayed with everything except for what they were internally feeling. 

"T-This is how y-you treat m-me as a w-wife?"

Jungkook's steps paused for a second. The corner of his lips tugging up to a smirk hearing her unexpected words. He held her even closely, tightly and with more right. Pulling her closer till her nose touched his, her hold on his collars tightening, but she held the fierce eye contact while taking in her nervous breaths. 

"Remember that you asked for this yourself"

Ayezah's eyes widened hearing his sudden words, the deepness in his tone making her whole body shudder at the thoughts of what he actually meant. Her lips parted in pure astonishment as she just stared at him, trying to read whatever is going underneath his emotionless blank jet black orbs. And all she received was just like his emotions. Blank.

His smirk widened and her hands from his collars fell down on her lap, her heart wanting to come out and scream right at her face for even daring to say such stupid nonsense to him. 

Jungkook continued walking and her throat went dry seeing a jet in front of them. She gulped trying to swallow the huge lump of nervousness building inside her. Jungkook noticed this and his eyes sparked. His emotions was ignited the second she spat those words to him. And he was going to deliver it to her perfectly. Too perfectly. Yet... devilishly.

"W-Where are w-we going?"

Her whisper broke out in the thick silence making her own self shudder at the quiet air.

"That's not the right question doll. Where am I going to take you? That's what you should ask"

She gulped, her head throbbing with pain from everything that had happened. Her first day of marriage her own husband pushed her off the railing and now, what was going to happen next? Does she have to live her all life with him while wondering and trembling in fear of what he was going to do with her? Is this how her destiny was written?

"W-Where?"

Jungkook smirked, "A place where I'll treat you completely like my wife"