Chapter 25

"So? You missed me, huh?"

Ayezah looked away, she was still mad. After that beautiful and sweet morning they both shared earlier, he once again left for work and just returned at midnight. Removing the wristwatch and placing it on the table, he walked to her with a small smile.

She gulped, clenching her fists not wanting to smile back at him. 

Jungkook raised a dark brow before sitting on the bed next to her, "You didn't?" She turned her head more to the side. Jungkook smirked realizing the situation. His eyes dropping to her clenched fists and his smirk only widened. She had fallen for him. He knew right at that night in the tent. He intentionally took her to the tent before leaving for work. He knew that she'd miss him after he returned..., but his plan was calm while her actions were heart fluttering. 

Clearing his throat, "Sleep well then. I'll be leaving for a week-"

She jerked her head to face him, disbelief written all over her face, she looked at him as if he was an alien, Jungkook tilted his head innocently, "Hm?"

"Are you kidding me right now?" She squinted her eyes in anger making him press his lips together in a line, trying his best to suppress the laughter wanting to come out at her cute face.

"What? My wife anyways doesn't miss me, I don't see any reason to stay" he turned his head away, Ayezah raised her eyebrows in disbelief, "Really?" He nodded still not looking at her.

"You didn't leave me when I asked you to and when I-"

Jungkook's ears perked up, turning his head slightly, he looked at her, "When you?"

His deep voice made her heart drop, she gulped realizing that she was about to say it..., should she say it now?

"When you?" He asked once again.

She dunked her head away, cheeks flushed in cherry red, "W-When I-" she bit her lower lip finding no excuse. Sighing, she pulled the duvet over her body and laid down on the bed. Jungkook smirked, "I'll ask once again after taking a shower" Ayezah shut her eyes in complete embarrassment. She literally could feel her whole body trembling.

She wanted to run away when the door opened, it had been roughly 20 minutes and she desperately tried to sleep, but no use, she couldn't. How could she? She literally slept so much after meeting him in the morning.

Jungkook walked out of his closet wearing a black shirt and black pants. He smirked seeing her feet lightly tapping against the bed in nervousness, he had noticed this cute habit of hers. 

"Did you sleep?"

And the tappings stopped making his smirk widen. Switching off the lights, he lied down, under the duvet. Turning his head to her side, he lowly groaned, he had already suffered by not seeing her for three weeks and now? 

"Princess" he called her softly, the desperation clearly overflowing through his deep voice and Ayezah's chest tightened. Bl00d rushing to her cheeks, she curled her toes at the sensation. Her breath hitched feeling the mattress move, curiosity within her nerves nudging her forced shut eyes to open and just peek at the scene.

She visibly gulped a chunk of nervousness and kept on with her determination of not opening her eyes... for now at least

Her determination dropped the second a pair of warm arms slipped around her waist, she immediately opened her eyes. Leaning forward, he kissed her cherry like cheeks softly, "My princess" he cooed softly making her unconsciously close her eyes. His lips stayed on her cheeks and she smiled remembering the night at the jet. Her fingers that were fisting the collars of his shirt raised to his cheeks. Pulling him apart from her, she gazed at him affectionately.

"Don't l-leave me a-again"

Jungkook froze, in one of his fantasies, he had said the same thing to her, but in reality-

"I won't, ever" his deep voice laced with genuine emotions spilled through her fears and embraced her to cherish the moment.

"I missed y-you" Jungkook smiled, he had to admit that his fantasies may have been gorgeous, but the reality was beautiful enough to make him believe in heaven.

Leaning forward, he held her hand that was cupping his cheek, brushing his lips against hers, "I missed you too sweetheart" her heart dripped like honey hearing his soft yet cute nicknames for her. She smiled, shyly making his eyes raise up to meet hers.

He cussed under his breath feeling himself getting hypnotized under her soft gaze. 

"When you?" He whispered breathlessly.

She frowned, "What?" 

Jungkook smirked, lifting one of his dark brow, "Forgot the talk we had earlier, princess?"

She froze, her heart skipped a beat and she didn't know whether it was cause of the talk or cause of the numerous times of him calling her as princess.

"T-That is n-nothin-"

"Tell me" his deep voice made her surrender helplessly, she looked at his eyes. 

She listened to her racing heartbeats and finally decided to confess, she couldn't bear another minute of separation from him.

Staring at his eyes, she opened her trembling pink lips, he was thinking about the past three weeks, a small smirk flying over his lips remembering the way she yelled at him earlier in the morning. 

"For three weeks I didn't end up in your arms!"

The smirk only widened when he remembered the way he used to sneak underneath the duvet and pull her soft figure to him. She was completely in his arms ever since their wedding. The audacity of her to think that he really did stay away from her for three weeks when he in reality couldn't even dare to imagine such a nightmare.

Of course, he did try to stay away, but the restlessness within him only made him ignore such a pathetic wish and ran to her immediately.

He could have also stayed in front of her eyes, but no... he knew that she'd desire him as much as he did if he made her believe that they were apart for a while.

The chains of his thoughts broke down the instant her soft voice echoed through his eardrums, "When I f-finally n-needed y-you here with m-me..." her voice lowered while he listened to her, his own heart betraying his intentions, placing his lips on hers, he kissed her softly. 

She kissed him back slowly making him tighten his hold on her wrist. They both were desperate for each other. Pulling apart from a short kiss, he whispered, "I missed you so f!$king much" Ayezah shook her head hearing him cuss and he noticed this, a smirk forming on his lips as he leaned to her ears, his hot breath fanning her skin, "So f!$king much" She lightly pushed him away from her, "C-Can't you speak p-properly?"

Jungkook nodded innocently, "Of course, my princess"

Leaning forward, his smirk returning to it's original position and he whispered, "I missed you so much" he rolled his eyes hearing it sound too boring, "It sounds boring"

"It's genuine though"

Jungkook smiled, "My kiss is more genuine"

Ayezah chuckled with a shy blush embracing her cheeks. Her heartbeats screamed, confessing her true feelings while staring into his beautiful orbs.

I love you