Chapter 26

Ayezah had just finished praying, sitting on the bed she looked outside the window, thoughts about him as her focus, a shy smile was embracing her lips. Last night, she literally was on the verge of confessing, but now she's thinking to confess at the very soon. She doesn't want to regret anything at the end. 

Suddenly she frowned realizing that she doesn't know much about him. Looking around, she pouted wanting to see him. He had once again left for work before she woke up. Thinking about whatever she knew about him, the sudden realization hit her and she froze. A gasp leaving her lips and she covered her mouth with her palms.

"Allah" she shut her eyes in embarrassment, how could she not know this?! It's the most basic thing!

Falling back on the soft mattress, she rolled around the bed feeling horrible, now how was she going to know this?!

Midnight

The whole day passed down in guilt, she was desperately waiting for her husband, but at the same time she didn't know how to ask him, would he feel bad? Obviously, he would! It's the most common thing! And she's his wife! 

"You didn't sleep?"

Ayezah flinched hearing the familiar deep voice, she didn't raise her eyes from her lap and just slightly nodded. Pressing her lips into a thin line, she sighed when he entered the bathroom. 

"Ayezah... you're such an idiot" she murmured to herself and hesitated on whether to wait for him or not. She didn't want to avoid this matter, but at the same time she didn't know how to face it.

She knows that he had mentioned it few times from his own mouth, even the news did when they announced-

She lowly cleared her throat before looking away not wanting to think about their wedding at the moment. 

She groaned, "Ahh... why can't I remember?"

She doesn't know when or how time passed by so quickly and he stepped out of the bathroom, wearing black shirt and white pants. She glanced to his direction, but didn't have the courage to look up to his face.

Switching off the lights, he lied down under the duvet and closed his eyes. Ayezah bit her lower lip, she was already feeling bad and his behavior was just ruining the last amount of mustered up courage left in her.

Lying down beside him, she stared at the ceiling, she felt so empty. Pouting her lips, she looked to the other side-

"Come here"

His deep voice made her flinch, nonetheless she turned to him, scooting a bit closer to him. He wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her closer to him, both their chests touching and he opened his eyes.

"What's wrong?"

Ayezah looked down to his black shirt, she couldn't say it, it would make anyone feel horrible- like literally-

"Jeon Ayezah"

Pressing her eyes shut, she leaned forward placing her head on his chest, listening to his heartbeats increasing at an incredible speed, "I-I'm s-sorry"

Jungkook frowned, raising one of his hand, he caressed her head, "Why?"

She pressed her head more into his chest, "I-I d-don't t-remember y-your n-name"

Jungkook blinked, "What?"

"I-I'm sorry"

Jungkook smiled before a laugh escaped his lips, his wife was sad for this, ever since he entered the room, he noticed her disappointment and thought to ask her later- but this was the reason-