Chapter 9

Lying on the soft mattress, her thoughts were only on that man. She sighed, his last words were really clouding her head, what did he mean? 

She sat up straight on the bed, walking to the window as she softly stared at the moon, "Why did I have to see him again?"

Leaning her head against the glass, she softly whispered, "Never wanted to see him again after that night"

Flashback

Ayezah slowly opened her eyes, frowning seeing the unfamiliar dark room with only a small window next to her, her eyes widened noticing her legs and ankles chained while her mouth was tied with a cloth. Tears pooled up in her eyes as she slowly thought about what happened before she passed out.

The woman! Right! 

Was she kidnapped?!

She flinched when the door opened with a thud, looking up her breath hitched seeing a man, his face wasn't that clear, not until he crouched in front of her and her gasp was muffled against the cloth as she saw that his eyes were on his g¥n that he was holding, her eyes widened at the sight.

"Where's your father?"

Ayezah frowned, looking up at him, she once again gulped seeing his dark gaze on the g¥n, she tried to talk, but nothing came out against the cloth covering her mouth, he poked his tongue inside his cheek before raising his hand to pull down the cloth, his hand pausing in air seeing her beautiful innocent eyes nervously looking at him, his eyes slightly widened, but he quickly straightened his face hearing a knock on the door, "Come in"

The door opened as a person walked in, "Better have a good reason for interrupting me"

He said looking right at Ayezah's eyes, he couldn't seem to look away from her eyes.

"B-Boss, I caught the wrong p-person"

Jungkook would have been extremely mad, but instead he was feeling the complete opposite, "Untie her"

He said to Lyla, who's eyes widened hearing her boss's calm tone for the first time, "Y-Yes boss"

Walking to Ayezah as she slowly untied and opened the chains, his whole senses froze when Lyla removed the cloth from her mouth, he gulped unknowingly as his eyes trailed down her features.

Ayezah's ankle was hurting due to the chain as she softly massaged it, the door was still open when suddenly a gush of wind hit her face as her eyes widened, looking up, she forgot that he was still here, seeing him look at her, she immediately covered her hair and half of her face before slowly getting up from the floor with the support of the wall and left the room.

Jungkook was still staring at the place where she was caressing her ankle, "Drop her home"

Lyla couldn't count the times this man was giving her heart attacks as she immediately nodded, "Yes boss"

The second she left the room, he let out a shaky breath, he touched his hair and frowned feeling himself sweat a little.

"F!$k"

He cussed himself for feeling- EXACTLY! FOR FEELING!

Present

She didn't want to see him ever again, but his last words were scaring her as she silently wished for the sun to never rise.

Morning

"Ayezah!"

Ayezah frowned hearing her father call her so loudly and that too so early in the morning, she got up from the chair before closing the Quran that she was reciting, her steps paused realizing that the sun has risen and-

She gasped, she was already too nervous and hearing her father's call, she was even more scared, nonetheless, she walked out of her room, reaching the living room where her father was having some morning tea, her eyes widened seeing the tea spilled on the couch.

She looked up at her father, who was staring widely at the T.V, she followed his gaze nervously, her breath hitched the second she read the headline.

"Famous Businessman Jeon Jungkook seen with a woman at a restaurant, who he claims to be his wife, Jeon Ayezah"

The screen flashed the pictures of him holding her wrist and pulling her close to him, him leaning to her face, them sitting across each other, him smiling at her, him walking out of her house with her behind him, him holding her by her waist.

Ayezah gasped, "When the sun rises tomorrow, you'll have no other option but to marry me"