Chapter 22

Ayezah breathed out in disbelief and remembered his words from before, "Every step in your life is already prepared by me"

Jungkook smirked watching the shock glued to the rings of her iris. 

"Now, shall we continue?" He asked her tilting his head and she immediately tried to push him away, his hand on her jaw sliding to her nape, pulling her closer to him, his hot breath fanning her face, "Shall we, doll? After all, you did ask me for this"

She glared at him, ignoring the heat igniting in her heart, she snapped, "This is not what I asked for"

Jungkook chuckled darkly, lifting his dark brow in amusement and excitement, he inched closer to her face, his lips brushing against her lips and her breath hitched, she glanced at his orbs before glancing down at the single gap between their lips.

"This is not what you want?" He smirked and she breathed out when his lips landed on hers, not kissing just staying there, his eyes teasingly gazing at hers. 

"You don't want my lips against your f!$king skin?" He spoke against her lips, her heart skipping a beat hearing his strong words, she gulped, couldn't he talk nicely for a second?

"N-o-mm" her voice left muffled when he completely pressed his lips on hers, her hands flying to grab his shoulders in an attempt to push him away, but nothing worked against his muscular figure. She tried shaking her head, but he only pushed his lips more into her. 

Jungkook pulled out, his lips touching her flustered cheek, "You don't want my hands roaming on you?" He asked with his lips still trailing her cheek, his hands sliding inside her dress and caressing her waist making her breath out in shock.

She immediately held his hand on her waist, "S-top-" she managed to breathlessly let out a word, Jungkook's smirk widened even more hearing her falling tone.

"Should I?" He trailed his index finger up her waist and she turned her head away with her eyes shut, his lips on her cheek parting away from the skin and he looked at her flustered face with that same sly smirk. Beads of cold sweat broke out on her forehead and he enjoyed seeing her breathless figure.

"Ayezah" he called her, the frown on her face deepening and she slowly opened her eyes with a gulp. She refused to look at him, she wasn't at all used to these sudden new feelings and it was stirring her in a whirlwind of thoughts. 

"Look at me doll"

Ayezah still didn't look at him, she gulped and parted her lips feeling the heat radiating from his finger now on her stomach. She shuddered and immediately held his hand from above the dress, looking at him, "N-o. I don't w-want your l-lips against m-my skin and y-your h-hands r-roaming on m-m-me. I-I don't"

Jungkook nodded with a smirk and she shut her eyes seeing his expression, he knew this as well. He saw this coming... but what was he going to do next?

"But I do doll"

Ayezah's eyes jerked open to meet his, the glint of darkness in his orbs making her gulp at his stare.

"W-What?"

"The f!$k do I need your consent?" The glint overpowering the blankness and drowning his orbs within them, his smirk vanished and his face screamed S.E.R.I.O.U.S.

Ayezah's eyes widened.

"I can have you anyway I want" he whispered as he leaned forward, she trembled in fear, "N-o, this is a s-sin"

Jungkook laughed out loud throwing his head back, scaring her to d€ath, "As if I don't commit any"

Ayezah gulped hearing his dark tone, "I'll h-hate y-you"