Chapter 6

Jungkook shut his eyes, his anger wanting to burst this whole neighborhood, but he controlled it as he knew he was holding her, her wrist was making him just want to go to his house and just play out those scenarios in reality.

"Where are you taking her?"

Jungkook lifted his eyebrow, someone dared to question him? That's not how this world works.

He turned around, his dark gaze piercing the old man, who immediately gulped his bile down, his eyes falling on her, who was sobbing as her tears stained her dupatta, her eyes looking nervously at his. He raised his other hand as she flinched thinking that he was going to slap her.

He paused his action as he sighed before looking over to her father, "She's gonna stay with me now"

He saw her eyes widening as she immediately tried to leave his hold on her, but he just blankly looked at her, her strength no where compared to his as she miserably failed at her tries of leaving his hold.

"You can't d-do that"

Jungkook smirked, all the g¥ns pointed at the man as Ayezah's eyes widened, her orbs filled with terror as she made eye-contact with this mad man, "You come with me and I leave your father, safe"

Her breath hitched as soon as she heard his words as she looked at him in disbelief, while he was liking her eyes on him as he kept the eye-contact.

Tyler noticed his boss's eyes, that sudden change in everything as he didn't even dare to lay his eyes on her, he was 100 percent sure that this woman was going to be a huge part in Jeon Jungkook's life.

"M-Mr. Je-on, p-please leave her"

He cried as Jungkook internally rolled his eyes when she broke the eye contact before looking over to her father.

Jungkook sighed, her eyes were red from all that crying as he felt like someone stabbed him, not with a knife, instead something sharper, something painful than venom as he looked away, a voice inside him suggested an idea as his ego immediately felt like making that same voice mute, he could feel his ego rising, but suddenly that voice erupted in his throat as it came out from his lips, a soft tone as Ayezah's heartbeats picked up its pace.

"I'll bring her before midnight. A dinner, that's all"

Jungkook gritted his teeth, what the f!$k just happened?!

The man shook his head, "N-No, Mr. Jeon, s-she c-cannot"

Her father is rather a protective and a traditional person as he just didn't like seeing his daughter with any man outside their family, and now... this man was no ordinary human being, he is the King. 

Jungkook's eyes darkened, that was enough!

Picking his customized expensive g¥n from his waist-band, he immediately pointed at the man, "I'm not pleased with your guts to mess with me"

Ayezah could only see some black spots as she unknowingly held his hand that was holding her wrist, his dark orbs turning light as he glanced at her with something thumping inside his chest, his eyes slightly widening seeing her roll her eyes, her body losing its balance, about to fall on the floor and that's when he held her by her waist, her loose dupatta that covered half of her face, coming off at the sudden jerk, blessing the man's eyes once again with the most beautiful view in his life, ever.

"Ayezah!"

He heard his father yell, his reflexes quickly carrying her in bridal style, he softly laid her down on the couch.

He gestured all the men to leave, not wanting to lay their gaze on his woman.

"Water" his husky voice demanding as his eyes took its time to trail down her features, he didn't f!$king know why he was worried?!

Her father immediately brought water from the kitchen hearing his dark tone, handing the bottle to him as he sprinkled some drops of liquid on her face, her eyes squirmed as she slowly opened her eyes, he lowly groaned seeing her eyelashes fluttering against each other as they finally made way for his eyes to see her beautiful orbs.

Upon meeting his gaze, she immediately sat up straight, feeling the wind on her face as she instantly covered her face with the dupatta, her eyes on her lap slowly flying up to glance at his that were on her since the beginning.

Her father immediately made her drink the water from the bottle as she gulped a generous amount before nodding at her father.

"We're leaving"

He said as he forwarded his hands to grab her wrists when she pulled it back, shaking her head as she slowly whispered, "N-No, I don't w-ant to"

Jungkook didn't know what to feel, something inside him growling crazily hearing her beautiful voice while his ego was dangerously wanting to seal her lips that just rejected his words.

He could feel his feet wanting to move, but something inside him forced him to stay as he pointed his g¥n at her father.

She gasped, standing up as she looked at him, pleading with her eyes as he could feel his knees melting seeing her beautiful gaze on him.

"2 hours and you're free... for now"

Ayezah's eyes fluttered, she didn't hear the "for now" part as she nervously glanced at the g¥n pointed on her father's forehead.

"M-Mr. J-eo-"

"You are lucky enough to be standing alive after talking to me like. Even if you say no, I'll take her and she'll come with me"

Ayezah shut her eyes, her mind blasting with pain, still feeling a bit dizzy as she sighed before nodding lightly.

𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐮𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐬 || 𝐉𝐉𝐊On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara