Chapter 13

The silence surrounding the room soon paused as the woman on the bed made some movements. Her eyes slowly fluttering open and immediately closing shut at the morning sunlight directly hitting on her face. Groaning a little she moved her head to the side and opened her eyes. The unfamiliar surrounding made her frown. Sitting on the bed slowly she looked around with her curious-filled orbs. The realization finally hitting her as her orbs turned blank. She sighed feeling tears reach her eyes as she slowly got up from the soft mattress and that's when she noticed the messy sheet and few rose petals on the floor making her frown. What had happened yesterday? She wondered.

Her roaming eyes soon stopped when her gaze fell on the mirror, her own reflection making the pooled up tears finally fall on her dress. She immediately looked away with discomfort. She wanted to clean herself up first as she pressed her lips into a thin line seeing three doors. Going to one of them she opened it, her eyes widening seeing the packed up closet with designer branded clothes and more surprising? There were women's clothes as well. It looked brand new as she gulped thinking that it was for her seeing all the churidars and lehangas.

Everything seemed so fancy as she looked at the other half of the closet, his shirts and suits hanging while expensive watches and shoes were placed in a separate cabinet. She let out a shaky breath soon realizing that the closet was even bigger than her living room back at home.

Taking out a not much fancy looking churidar and a towel from another cabinet, she walked to the other door which she assumed was the bathroom and she was right.

Few minutes later

Getting out from the bathroom, she pressed her lips into a thin line still seeing an empty room. It was suffocating her, she didn't know this place, she didn't belong here and her being alone right now was killing her to d€ath as she slowly looked at the third door which obviously was the door  of the bedroom.

She hesitated, but her feet suddenly had it's own senses as it made her inch forward to the door, her breath growing uneven upon finally reaching the door knob. Her trembling hands slowly held it and she paused. Leaning her head against the door she let out a deep breath, she was growing anxious at the sudden new environment. Opening the door she slowly stepped out, closing the door from behind her eyes were teary once again being met with an empty place. The elegant mansion didn't look beautiful to her at the moment as she just wished to see anyone. She doesn't mind if that person happens to be... him.

Walking down the stairs, she frowned with irritation seeing literally no soul in the mansion, her heart beating, afraid of such silence in a such a big place as her shaking feet kept on moving, taking her to God knows where.

"Allah... I'm the o-only one here?"

She mumbled to herself as her anxious eyes searched for someone, just anyone. Such a big mansion and there was no one except for her? 

She took a turn around the corner and her heart almost jumped out from her chest, a loud gasp escaping her lips as soon as her body collided with someone. She immediately looked up with her hands on that person's suit. Her eyes softened finally seeing someone that she knows. For a moment she forgot about all her hate for him and just simply hid her face in his chest. She sniffed her tears, she really was scared. She could hear his heart beating like crazy as she focused on hearing it trying to distract herself from her own crazily beating heart.

"Leave"

His cold voice hit her ear drums and she stiffened in her place, gulping a lump of bile down as tears once again started pooling inside her eyes, she pressed her trembling lips into a thin line. Her grip on his suit loosening and about to pull apart-

"Yes boss"

Another voice was heard as she frowned. Her heartbeat picked up its pace realizing that he didn't say it for her. She slowly looked up at him after hearing the faint sound of fading footsteps. His one arm wrapping around her waist, "What happened?" his sudden change in tone from cold to now soft developed a tingling sensation at the pit of her stomach as she slowly shook her head.

He frowned, he sure knew that there was something wrong seeing her tears, but decided to let it go for now. Wiping her tears with his other hand, she looked up at him. The eye contact overflowing with a quiz. One with multiple questions and the other with not even single answer ready for himself neither for her.

His eyes causally dropping to her hands still on his suit and she gulped seeing his stare on her hands as she slowly let go off his suit. He held it immediately after she let go making her frown at his sudden movement. She noticed his dark gaze on her fingers and that's when she realized that she hadn't worn the ring.

His eyes flying up to meet her nervous orbs making her knees weak at the piercing stare.

"Where is your ring?"

She gulped bringing her eyes down to his black shirt, "I f-forgot to wear it after b-bath"

Jungkook smirked, his arm around her waist jerking her to him as she gasped. 

"Don't lie to me, my wife"

Her eyes slightly widened thinking on how he got to know about her lie. Yes, she intentionally didn't wear it after bath. She didn't want to. 

Cupping her cheek with his other hand, he brought her face closer to his, his hot breath fanning her face awakening that tingling feeling once again on her stomach, "Two days ago you were speaking highly about marriage and this is how you treat your husband?" She glared at him. His eyebrow lifting up in amusement at her courageous eyes, "This isn't a real marriage" He chuckled, "You're right. The paper that you signed yesterday wasn't a marriage contract. It was just you willingly giving me the right to f!$k you and make you the mother of my bl00d"