Chapter 17

Ayezah looked at him while breathing heavily making him smirk. His eyes holding her whole figure in a stance. She doesn't know why, but at the moment his gaze was making her weak. The way he was staring at her felt too... she couldn't pinpoint the feeling, but she liked it. He was looking at her as if she's the only one in the world. She gulped before trying to get up from his lap, "You want to fall again?" She looked up at him in horror, her actions halting at his words. His smirk widening realizing the fear evidently overflowing through her orbs.

"Y-You're so c-cruel" he let out a dark chuckle at her pure naive words, shaking his head lightly in disbelief at the innocent word used to describe him, he corrected her, "Trust me doll, I'm more than cruel" she looked away, uncomfortable at his words. Jungkook noticed this, leaning forward he was about to kiss her once again when she abruptly stood up on the mattress. Jungkook gritted his teeth at her audacity. 

"Seems like you're already used to beginners level, huh?"

Ayezah gulped, her eyes slightly widening in fear as she looked away in pure terror for this man's words. Beginners level was falling off from the railing of a balcony, then the other level- She looked at him nervously, his devil flashed in his eyes, scooping her up in his arms. A gasp echoing through the walls of the room as she tightly held his collars. Her breaths uneven watching him walk. Eyes tearing up seeing him walk out of the room, she frowned, where was he going? What was this level now? 

She gulped, "I-" 

Jungkook shook his head, his eyes at the front, "Not a word more doll. Save your voice for now, you'll be screaming later"

She looked at him in pure shock, what was he going to with her?

Walking to his garage, her eyes widened as they fell on the huge number of luxurious cars lined up, she looked back at him in disbelief. Her eyes again going back to non stop lines of cars. Another hit of shock when the view of lined motorbikes came into her view. She breathed out a huge breath in shock. She frowned when he stopped near a motorbike and gulped when he made her sit on the bike. She looked back at him cluelessly and nervously, his expressionless face was making her even more anxious of what he was going to do with her.

Her eyes popped wide open when he sat behind her. She tried to get up, but his arms snaked around her waist, stopping her from moving an inch. 

"Wh-What are you t-trying to d-"

"I told you already doll. I'll make you scream f!$king out loud"

He didn't bother to wear the helmet and left the garage. She gasped out loud the second he increased the speed immediately after leaving his premises. She held onto his biceps in fear, lips and eyes closed shut, her body was being pushed back into his arms at the strong gush of wind due to the high speed. She gasped immediately opening her eyes, feeling herself losing her breath. She turned her head away to her side, her head resting on his chest. He smirked feeling her completely sticking to him like glue. Bending his head down a bit, his eyes on the road as he placed a kiss on her cheek and she flinched. She wanted to look up at him, but the speed was making her almost pass out.

Her hands slowly moved up from his biceps to his shirt, her tears dropping from the edges, "S-Stop" her voice gasped out through the thick air and his smirk only widened hearing her broken whisper. 

"You didn't scream yet doll" 

She pushed her head more into his chest, her eyes pressing shut at the speed making him almost close his eyes in pure bliss.

Jungkook bent even more down, kissing the corner of her lips and she frowned, a whimper leaving her lips and he smirked. Tracing his nose down her creamy skin, she wanted to pull back but the speed wasn't allowing her. Her chest feeling heavy at the thickness of the air. He continued doing his job as he placed a wet kiss on her neck and she squirmed a bit. 

His smirk widened, this was enough... for now.

He stopped the bike abruptly and she gasped out, her eyes opening wide and she finally peeled off his body. He lifted his eyebrow seeing her breathing heavily, she held her chest, her heartbeats wanting to come out of her chest and run away from this man. He got up from the bike, standing next to where she was sitting, he leaned towards her little figure, placing his palms on either side of her figure. 

"This isn't over doll. We still have a long way to go" she frowned while still trying to balance herself. 

"Remember we're married now. Shouldn't we go for a honeymoon?"

Her breath hitched for a moment hearing his words. His smirk tugging on his lips and she gulped realizing that this was all his plan. Again. He intentionally did everything in the bedroom. He knew that she move back. And he exactly wanted that.

She looked away, her overwhelming thoughts running around her head as she let out a deep sigh, Every step in your life is already prepared by me. She looked back at him, his eyes reflecting victory and she could see it in his arrogant smirk as well. 

"I don't w-wanna go"

She whispered and his smirk only widened hearing the expected from her, leaning forward to her ear, he whispered in his husky deep tone, "Then we can f!$k in the words doll, right here"

She immediately tried to push him back in horror, he didn't even bulge an inch away from her weak push. She looked around and that's when she noticed that she was in the middle of nowhere, trees all around her and she looked at him in fear.

"W-We can g-go- ONLY!" She yelled making his smirk drop at the audacity, "only i-if you promise n-not to t-touch or h-hurt me"

He chuckled darkly, "Two things I can't stay away from" she gulped, he wasn't serious, right?

"But doll... who are you to throw conditions at me. I can clearly reject those, f!$k you in the woods and still take you for a honeymoon"

She breathed in a gasp of disbelief at his words, his smirk uplifting on his lips again, "I'll touch you doll" he leaned forward, their noses touching and she closed her eyes at the close proximity.

"And I can hurt you too"