Chapter 5

"You're so beautiful"

He truly meant it as he pulled her even more closer to him by her waist, her hands softly landing on his shoulder as she looked away with a shy smile making her too gorgeous.

Leaning forward, he placed his forehead on hers, "My beauty" he whispered.

She looked up at his eyes, her eyes overflowing with love for him as she softly kissed his nose making him close his eyes at the soft touch of her cherry-like lips.

Seeing his closed eyes, she giggled, pushing his hands away, she ran away from him making him open his eyes at the sudden gush of wind hitting his warm body, he was quick enough to catch her by her wrist as he pulled her to him, his eyes softly and lovingly looking at hers, "Never leave me"

She smiled, "I won't, ever" she whispered back as he kissed her forehead, his heart beating for her as he embraced her with all the beautiful emotions in the whole universe that he only felt for this beauty right here.

She hugged him back making his smile widen, he is falling more and more in love with this woman, he belongs to her, like the King and Queen of a Kingdom, they both are the King and Queen of this world.

This man, who had no emotions except for rage was now only feeling these beautiful emotions cause of her and only for her.

Opening his eyes, he let out a deep breath as he sat straight on the bed, heavily breathing once again remembering the closeness between him and her in that dream, that fantasy that he was willing to make it his reality.

He couldn't bear to see this dreams anymore... not alone at least. He wants her to make these beautiful scenarios their reality.

Next day

It is the weekend as Jungkook found himself standing in front of an average looking house, taking out his sunglasses, something inside him beating loudly knowing that it's her house and she's just few steps away from him.

He glanced at Tyler, who immediately pressed on the doorbell.

Tapping his polished shoes on the ground, he waited, his eyes staying on the door, unknowingly wishing that she opens the door, a minute or two later and a man opened the door, Jungkook looked at him, he assumed that he is her father at the similarity between the two faces.

The man's eyes immediately widened seeing Jeon Jungkook standing right in front of his house... but why?

"M-Mr. Jeon?"

"Ayezah"

He frowned, "S-Sorry?"

Jungkook gritted his teeth and was about to push him out from the way when a voice stopped all his senses, "Pa?"

His gaze immediately flying to the door as he heard her voice from behind it, "Get in Ayezah"

He ordered in horror, there was no way he was going to let this dangerous man lay his eyes on his daughter, but Jungkook didn't like this.

He had already waited enough even when he was impatient and this man was letting her go when she was just right in front of him, a simple wooden being their barrier as he immediately kicked open the door completely, a gasp being heard from behind as his eyes immediately fell on her, his breath hitched.

The man held her hand before moving to the room, but Jungkook gestured his men to stop his way, his eyes not leaving her figure for even a millisecond.

"M-Mr. J-"

"Dare to take her away from my sight"

Her eyes widened and so did her father's.

Ayezah immediately covered her hair and half of her face with the dupatta lying on the couch, Jungkook lowly groaned, still her eyes were enough as it was awakening something unfamiliar inside him as he just let his eyes take in her figure.

Her nervous eyelashes fluttering as it hid her beautiful orbs from the beast, who was wanting to get lost in them.

She glanced up at him once and he felt like he has won the biggest war of all time.

His lips were itching to widen to a smile, but he controlled himself in front of the others.

"M-Mr. Jeon? I-Is something wrong?"

He completely ignored the man as he kept his eyes on her, his feet unknowingly taking a step towards her as she flinched noticing it, she immediately moved back, his eyes darkening seeing her increase the distance between them as he took another step towards her, but her father came in the way as his eyes left her figure, his rage wanting to erupt as his deadly gaze fell on her father.

All his men pointed their g¥ns at him as Ayezah gasped, immediately coming in between them, his gaze turning light as he looked at her, his emotions coming back once again seeing the cause of it in front of him.

"P-Please, d-don't" her beautiful melodious voice made him want to listen to only her as he looked up at his eyes.

Seeing her eyes filled with tears, he immediately raised his hand mid-way as all his men kept their g¥ns down, Ayezah eyeing their movements while this man was eyeing all her tiny yet mesmerizing movements.

"F!$king beautiful"

Something screamed inside him as he immediately held her wrist making her flinch horribly, he ignored her gaze and walked to leave the house.

"Mr. Jeon!"