Chapter 21

Ayezah gasped and held his hand, "W-What are y-you d-"

She gulped feeling his arms sliding around her waist, his hot breath fanning her face and she tightly held his biceps. The darkness scaring her, but his presence calmed her in some sort of way. Her heart again flying to another planet and beating incredibly. She forced herself to believe that it was because she was scared.

Jungkook smirked, his eyes slowly trailing down her innocent face, her stiff figure trembling in his arms, tempting him to ravish her however he wants. Carrying her in bridal style, she once again gasped and held his collars, the frown on her face making his smirk widen, tightening his hold on her, he walked out of the jet.

Many of his men standing with cars, their eyes down on their feet not even daring to build up the courage to glance at their boss's wife. Tyler opened the door and Jungkook settled in with her in his arms. Jungkook drove off from the place with his men surrounding his car. 

He couldn't help but glance at his woman on his lap, still clenching onto his collars. 

"W-Where are you t-taking me?"

She whispered and he looked down at her, her trembling pink lips distracting him as he immediately leaned forward and pecked them, startling her. Her grip on his collars tightened and her breath turned heavy. She gulped remembering the kiss from yesterday which was driving her crazy even now. She slowly traced her hands from his collars to his neck and his breath hitched, glancing down at her, he looked at her unbelievably, what the f!$k was she trying to do? 

He lowly cleared his throat before looking up at the road, focusing on driving  but failed miserably when her fingers touched his jaw, he groaned and she stiffened for a second. Her hands were about to touch his lips-

"Stop"

She gulped, but still she touched her lips and he immediately halted the car for a break. The cars surrounding him pulling the breaks as well. 

She covered his lips with her palm and he just stared at her, making her sit properly on his lap, her legs on either side of his figure, her face right in front of him, he raised his hand, a familiar scene as he remembered the time when he first saw her, the innocence that made him halt for a second. He pulled her hand down and held it tightly within his hold.

"What are you doing?"

He noticed her gulping, her trembling lips parted, "D-Don't k-kiss me"

She whispered and his devil growled, smirking a little he tilted his head, "Why not?"

Cause it's ruining me... in a way that I hate! She internally yelled, her nerves screaming at herself to spit this right at him, but she didn't have the courage to do so. Jungkook's smirk only widened, cause he knew that he's effecting her, badly.

Leaning forward, he placed his lips on her cheek, just like yesterday and she gasped loudly, her hand in his clenching, feeling her heartbeats skipping a beat or two.

Trailing his lips across her creamy skin, she pressed her eyes shut, her hand going up to his neck and trying to push him away, but he didn't bulge. He placed a soft wet kiss on her cheek and she shuddered. Her breaths were heavy as she tried to move her head back. Her heart was slamming against her chest, wanting to come out and slap her for moving back, but her mind was so against this idea. Her back hit the steering wheel and she felt so trapped.

"P-Plea-"

"Shush doll" his hot breath fanned her face making her gulp, her heart was reacting so differently just like yesterday. She was going insan€ at this point. Her hand on his neck had it's own nerve and she pulled him more to her, amusing him and startling her mind. He smirked before backing away. His demon was growling in pl€asure, she's falling too fast.